Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 01:10 AM   #1  
FatCat

S/C/G: 270/244/135

Height: 5'2

Default SUPER new

Hey chicks... I am reading through these forums with TEARS in my eyes because I think I have finally found a place where I can make this happen!! I am F-A-T!!! I am about 5'2 and tipping the scales at 270. The day I realized that I when I stepped on the scale, the numbers zoomed so far around that I could actually see the 0 again was my breaking point. I need help and I need it bad! I was in an emotionally and verbally abusive marriage for 5 years and finally left when it progressed to physically abusive. Now that I have forced the no-good, lying, cheating son-of-a-you-know-what to hit the road, I am SO ready to be the Queen again! I have 2 kids, a 9 year old and a 4 year old, and I am longing for the day when I can go to the playground with them and actually fit my butt into a swing or go down the slide or chase them about. I want to take my kids to a huge amusement park, but I am afraid that I won't fit in the seat restraint for the roller coaster. I want to be able to lace up my 10-eye Docs again!
Old 08-31-2007, 08:07 AM   #2  
Getting there...

S/C/G: 195.6/see ticker/135

Height: 5' 6"

Welcome Marseille,

Sorry to hear life has been so rough, but you seem to be heading to a better place now. You CAN do it, and we're all behind you. I love this site - it's great!
I also have a 9 and 4 yo, but a 6 yo in the middle too. I love docs too, don't have any right now, but I want another pair when I have thinner calves! I used to have bright purple ones which I adored, but they went the way of the dodo one year.

What plan/program are you using for weight loss/lifestyle change? There's lots of info on all the boards here - check them out when you have time. Looking forward to seeing you more,

Jax
Old 08-31-2007, 08:57 AM   #3  

Welcome! It's a great feeling to find yourself after a bad relationship. I'm excited for you!
Old 08-31-2007, 12:02 PM   #4  
Mango Empress

S/C/G: 275/check my ticker!/145

Height: 5'6"

welcome! great job in beginning the journey of turning your life around. it's a hard road but it is SO FREAKING WORTH IT! i'm excited for you! we're all here to help!
Old 09-01-2007, 04:57 PM   #5  

Height: 5'4"

GOOD FOR YOU !!!!!! You are taking control of your body and your life !!
Old 09-08-2007, 12:36 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 375/ticker/275

Height: 5'7.5"

It's so awe-inspiring to meet someone who is strong enough to step away when things have gone bad. Congratulations to you on that!

Losing weight is the best feeling in the world. It's so motivating to step on the scale and see yet another pound gone. Every Friday I start itching for it to be Monday, so I can update my tickers...better than Christmas! Well...almost.

to 3FC and we're so glad to have you.
Old 09-20-2007, 12:30 AM   #7  
Stresse stressed stressed

S/C/G: 250/165/130

Height: 5'3"

Old 09-21-2007, 11:34 PM   #8  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Welcome!
Closed Thread