Old 09-18-2007, 06:01 AM   #1  

Default Starting Fast Forward Today!

Hi,
I have begun my jouney on Pure Weight Loss!! I am starting the juice/cleansing part of the diet today. Any tips? I am expecting a headache about 3 pm!!!! I have been eating like food is going out of style!! Wish me luck!
3meows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 09:05 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Good luck 3meows!! This program works!!! The first couple of days are a little hard but it gets better, just hang in there!!!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 09:36 AM   #3  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Good luck and wecome 3 meows. I just may join you on FF today
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 06:15 AM   #4  

OK, finished day 1 -- I am going back to COD today to get plan -- they are going to put me on "Red". One more day to go with the cleansing..............
Old 09-19-2007, 07:51 PM   #5  

Went into COD today for first weigh in after Day 1 on FF and lost 1 pound. I don't know..... kinda thought it would be more than that (water weight??) Just finished up my second day today and will start Red plan tomorrow. Looking forward to getting my dairy back!!!!!
Old 09-19-2007, 09:07 PM   #6  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

3meows. Sometimes you dont see results from FF for 3 or 4 days, or sometimes you may not see results at all! Just dont get discouraged if you dont lose more than one lb from FF. I have done it and gained before!
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 07:46 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

3meows, I lost nothing on my initial FF. I went on in the first few weeks to lose at a fairly decent rate though, so don't let the first little bit phase you. You have to give it time to work, and even one week is not very long really.

I hope you didn't get a headache. Would it be a headache from lack of caffiene? I never have been able to really stick with their 2 cups of coffee a day... I know... perhaps I would have lost faster if I had. If that is a big stumbling block for you (as it was to my major caffiene addicted self) just have another cup of coffee... It is not a big deal breaker for the diet. At least I don't think it was....
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 08:07 PM   #8  
That's me on the left

S/C/G: 295/221.5/195

I'm right there with you on the headache thing...I was really worried when I started this that I would have a terrible time getting in all of my water AND my necessary caffeine so I didn't get a headache. But I very quickly learned that if I was going to drink all of that H2O, that any liquid going into my mouth HAD to be water. So I went from someone who drank as much Mountain Dew as the water to NONE. And I was surprised. No headaches! But I have gotten them when I've done Take Off. Good Luck!
mgresso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 06:25 AM   #9  

Thank you everyone!!! I am not going to get discouraged!! I am enjoying the food on the Red plan!!!! I am certainly never hungry!!!!
Old 09-27-2007, 10:50 AM   #10  
densal120

S/C/G: 181/175/130

Talking help!!

Hi! I just joined today! and I have a question. I join La weight loss about five years ago. I paid for the entire program up front went for 6 weeks and stop going because could not afford the bars. I lost like twelve pounds. And I want to restart the program again but do not want to go to the center. I still have the gold plan card that they give you with the information you need on how much protien and straches, etc that you can eat a day. But I would like to know if anyone has the three day diet ( i think it is fast forward) they put you on in the begining.
densal130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 08:55 PM   #11  
Purple with Lites

Height: 5'5"

Hello densal130, Fast Forward guidelines and a lot of other helpful information is available on the newbies thread - see Announcements sticky "Newbies to the Lawl area..." for details.

Lisa
AvidKayaker is offline   Reply With Quote