View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 09:39 AM   #13
anajjana
doinTHEbestIcan

Height: 5'4"

I just try to eat less and better.

I once read a post by someone here that said:
"I now realize I don't have to feel full after every meal just satisfied."

That really stuck with me for some reason. I now try to eat something every 2-3 hours during the week. (Weekends are HARD, because I'm usually so busy.) By the time I get to lunch a small simple Michelina's frozen dinner and some fruit are enough because I'm not STARVING! The only times I may end up STARVING are of course in the morning and right before going to bed.

Some people say it does not matter how late you eat but I try to eat mostly during the day before 4pm. After 4pm I'll only eat light (fruit, popsicle, maybe some celery and light dressing) My mother lost a signifigant amount of weight by just cutting out eating after 6pm, so I know it can be done. Lunch is always the biggest meal of the day for me.

I was also once told by a friend that a study was done on the effects of eating times. The study had half the group eat a big meal for lunch and the other half eat that same meal for dinner. Of course excerise was included but the half that ate the big meal for lunch lost more weight that the half that ate it for dinner.

Just something to think about!

LiveOutLoud

Jana
anajjana is offline   Reply With Quote