View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 11:02 PM   #14
momintraining

S/C/G: 253/237/170

Height: 5'10"

The program works but you really have to decide if you want to spend the money. They don't tell you how much it really is going to cost until you go to the class to teach you how to do the program. You have to buy the amount of snacks to cover the weeks it will take you to lose which is $16.00 per box and you use two boxes a week. Plus you have to buy Thurmo boost, and their herbs cost $135.00 per month, plus carb blockers and vitamins. They say my weight loss will take 26 weeks to lose 70 pounds. I figured it will be about $4000.00 at least before I get done. You get whoever is free to take a client when you walk in. So you could get that girl again but probably not every time. I haven't heard of the fast track program. It does work though. I have a girl I work with that lost 80 pounds and it took her 8 months and she didn't exercise. I also work with a guy that has lost 55 pounds since June. I have lost 15 pounds in 4 weeks and my husband has lost 23 pounds so it does work. I hope I have helped you decide. Good luck.
momintraining is offline   Reply With Quote