View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 11:30 PM   #15
RitzyFritz
Starting over 3/24/2017

S/C/G: 329/ticker/140

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaSam View Post
wow, this is good! I think I need to look for that poster to put up in our school room... for me!!!!
I bought it at Mardels if you have one of those available to you. Otherwise, you might want to search online to see if you could find it there. It is really quite simple to look at but really does have a great message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaSam View Post
Have you been homeschooling long? We are in our 17th year. I have two that are graduated, married and giving me the loveliest grandbabies including identical twins. Two more to go in school, but thankfully they'll be in school 5 more years.
WOW!!! Your 17th year! My hat is definitely off to you!! It is a challenge but very rewarding. I am currently in my 5th year.

As for hubby's eating habits, it IS hard to watch this go on. But, you are so right to realize that you will have to just let him do his thing while you do what it takes for YOU to be healthy and feel better. My husband eats what he wants too (although he ISN'T skinny and really needs to lose as well), but I really have gotten to the point where I don't LET it bother me. Oh, yes it could if I would let it - but I have done what you said - chosen NOT to let it bother me. I can genuinely say that it no longer bothers me now that I have trained my brain for 9 months now.
And, I'm liking the benefits I'm reaping from doing what it takes for ME to be what I need/want to be.

Last edited by RitzyFritz; 09-12-2007 at 11:32 PM.
RitzyFritz is offline   Reply With Quote