General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 09-11-2007, 12:02 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Default Anybody watch "My Boys" on TBS??

If so, what did you think about that season finale?! I was mad when I saw it, but understand why they did it.

I just read this morning that they got picked up for 8 more episodes yesterday. I can't wait to see what happens next. DH and I really love that show and haven't missed an episode yet!
Kim_Star060404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 08:41 PM   #2  

I LOVE "My Boys"!!! Even my husband is into it.

It was a frustrating ending, but pretty typical of a season finale. Who do you think the guy was? I'm hoping it was the Cubs player, but who knows? Maybe one of the "boys"?

This is the first "cable" show I've watched regularly; why are the seasons so short? When will it start again?
Darby1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 11:14 PM   #3  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

I fell for it last year after I saw one show in the middle, I had Angie watch the next one with me, she fell for it too. We were able to see them all with the mini-marathons they ended up having.

We actully just finished "this season" tonight. We DVR'rd them and watched some Saturday, some Sunday and the rest tonight. I know what you mean about the way it ended, leaves it open to a lot of "guessing."

Yep we love the show...how can it be bad....sports...poker....beer!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 11:23 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Oh, I'm beyond annoyed about the ending, but of course, I understand why they did it. DH thinks it's Thorn (sp?) because he has the most $$. I'm hoping it's Bobby because I really liked him and PJ as a couple. I actually think it's the baseball player.

I'm not sure why the seasons are so short, but as long as they keep coming, I'm fine with it!
Kim_Star060404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 11:38 PM   #5  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

But KIM With Thorn she would have to move to Seattle maybe...his new house...with the ballplayer now in Milwaukee from the trade, maybe there...the botanist stays in Chicago....guess we will find out.

I agree too short!
Old 09-07-2010, 05:03 PM   #6  

This is one of my favorite shows on TV right now.

They have eps on the TBS My Boys site as well which makes viewing convenient.

I admit I didn't know much about the series myself until fairly recently when the marketing company I work for started some campaigning for the 4th season of the show. I saw the premise and found it very interesting, especially as there aren't many comedies about female sports writers with almost an almost all male ensemble of supporting characters.

The show has been pretty funny this season and I plan on grabbing the other season's DVD's when this season ends.

Last edited by Justafewmore; 09-08-2010 at 04:03 PM.
Justafewmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 09:25 PM   #7  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

WOW! this was pulled up from the past...3 years ago...

Angie and I still watch it and have one on dvr to catch up for this season...we still love it!
Old 09-08-2010, 04:05 PM   #8  

Yeah, I was going to make a thread about it, but since there already was one...

It really is a favorite of mine. I loved shows like Seinfeld and ELR in the 90's early 00's but this to me is the show of the 10s.
Justafewmore is offline   Reply With Quote