Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2002, 11:02 PM   #1  

Angry Hi, new here!

Hi there,
I am new to this site and glad to see some Christian support here. That is great.
I was wondering if I could quickly leave a prayer request. I have a 10 year old daughter who is suffering right now with a very bad migraine. The doctor has even prescribed Tyl. #3 for it. She had two of them before bed. I hate to see her suffer so much. I am praying she will get a good sleep and be over it in the morning. She has been fighting it for a couple of days but was just diagnosed this morning at the hospital.
Thanks, I will be back to chat more and let you know how she is doing.
Old 04-08-2002, 07:29 PM   #2  

For anyone here who may care, my daughter is finally feeling much better today. She was on 2 Tylenol #3's all day yesterday and today we are lowering the amount, just 1 each time now.
thanks to anyone who thought about her this weekend.
Nancy
Old 04-09-2002, 12:38 PM   #3  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

Hi Slim. So glad to hear that she's feeling better. I hope the headaches are not a 'reacurring type' that she'll have for awhile. I'm not sure if you classify these as migraines, but if it is please look into some of the foods that she's eating. Migraines run in my husbands family and most are traced back to a food sensitivity. God bless.
Old 04-10-2002, 08:27 AM   #4  

I am so glad your DD is doing better. I to have migraines. I will add her to my prayer list. I am sorry I didn't see your post sooner. Please join us on Christian encouragers you will find a lot of prayer and support there!

Lifting you in prayer,
Sami
Closed Thread