Old 09-07-2007, 09:37 PM   #1  
On my way...

S/C/G: 255/240/150

Height: 5'7

Default regarding Labor day post

Ok. So some of you were right. I didnt gain 7 pounds. I gained 3. It must have been all the sodium I had from all the chips and soda. well I guess that isnt too bad. But im not doing that anymore. I felt so sick and had no energy for the past week. I had really bad headache and I was in a bad mood. It sucked. I have to remember that I felt that way. I wrote it down in a journal (I can remember who suggested that, Im sorry) but thanks. And when I am tempted I am going to read it.
dek6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 10:17 PM   #2  
Never want to go back!

S/C/G: 338.4/190.8/165

Height: 6 ft

Good for you, Daphne! No one said we can't make mistakes along the way - the trick is to avoid repeating them. Journaling is so helpful. I swear, sometimes I look back at mine and it's like a different person wrote it. I learn so much by going back and revisiting my thoughts. Congrats on the 7 pounds dropping to 3! Those will be gone before you know it.
CLCSC145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 12:47 AM   #3  
By God's Grace

S/C/G: 293/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

I don't journal per se, but I have a prayer journal. I agree with CC, sometimes when I look back in it it's like a different person entirely. The things I used to worry about, be fearful of, etc. aren't issues anymore. It's been a really useful tool, I recommend journaling to almost anyone. There's been a lot of healing since the beginning of my journey and I don't think I'd have been able to see that unless I could look back on the way I was.
Gale02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 01:35 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Yay! That's great! (and I love it when I'm right!)

The key will be remembering about the weight gain and how you felt after eating the food BEFORE it happens "next time"!!

Last edited by Heather; 09-08-2007 at 01:36 AM.
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 01:33 PM   #5  
On my way...

S/C/G: 255/240/150

Height: 5'7

Well, I got rid of all the junk. I threw the rest of the chips and cupcakes away. Of course we ate all the brownies. LOL. I went to the grocery store and stocked up on whole wheat pasta and ground turkey and veggies and fruit. So I am back on track and I am going to start going to the gym every day or taking a walk on the days that I have school and dont have time to go. Im also gonna buy a pedometer. So thank for everyones support again.
dek6 is offline   Reply With Quote