Old 08-31-2007, 02:02 PM   #1  
Carrie

S/C/G: 196/174.2/150

Height: 5' 8"

Default New LAWL website

Has anyone else received this info from their COD? I went in this morning and COD gave me some info on a new website that you sign in to for questions and answers, recipes, videos, etc. My COD is a franchise so I am still LAWL. COD said I would have to wait a couple of days to sign in because she would have to set me up and it would take that long to get me set up. Does anyone else already have access to this? If so, do you think it will be helpful?
healthy2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 02:37 PM   #2  

Height: 5'8"

Not sure where you are, but I am in Vernon, go to center in Wichita Falls. They have been telling me for about a month that a new website was coming, so maybe this is it. I plan to go in tomorrow so will ask.

Also, our stats are very similar! I am also 5'8", currently 198, and they have my goal as 145(a little worried about that one!). Anyway, thought that was interesting!!!

Will let you know about what they tell me about the site---please post what you think about it when you can log on!!
donnakd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 03:18 PM   #3  
Carrie

S/C/G: 196/174.2/150

Height: 5' 8"

Hi Donna...I'm in Temple....I'll let you know about it when I can pull it up.
healthy2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 05:10 PM   #4  

Height: 5'4"

My COD is a franchise operation. I wish that they would make that type of service available to us, but think it is just for the corporate clients. There is another thread that talked about the change of name for the corporate CODs to separate them from the Franchise operations because they can't control the actions fo those centers. Since your COD did not change to Pure Weight Loss, I am thoroughly confused.

Since your center is a franchise, I am crossing my fingers that I will get the same information when I go to weigh in on Saturday. A lot of the members who's centers were changing to PWL were given a log in for LAWL (guess it is now Pure Weight Loss) at home which they were given access to similar services that you talked about.

Roberta
shshshhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 05:23 PM   #5  
Sassy Chick

Pure Weight Loss? Franchise operation? Huh??
LHB1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 01:59 AM   #6  

Smile This will explain it

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHB1977 View Post
Pure Weight Loss? Franchise operation? Huh??
Here is the link to the thread that explains all about the name change and difference between the centers. Some of them are Franchise operations and some are corporate.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121631

That should clear it up.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:36 PM   #7  
Sassy Chick

This was great info! Thanks, girl!
LHB1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:29 PM   #8  

Lauren

You are welcome. I go to my COD this Friday to get the new plan. Wonder if they will give me access to that web site. I would love to be able to get more information, although this web site is the most awesome one I have ever seen.

Old 09-05-2007, 10:40 PM   #9  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

My COD signed me up last week. Its www.meandmyLA.com . my counselor set up my name and a generic password then I logged on later and changed the password. Its nothing to jump for joy about, but it does have lots of recipes, and exercises. It also has a place to keep your journal entries and it keeps track of your weight. Its ok, But I wish it was a little more interactive.
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 01:44 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 187/171.8/150

Height: 5feet 4inches

My COD has said nothing of this! Why are they all sooo different?
QueenLucia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 02:25 PM   #11  
LAWL Salt Police

Not specifically related, but this thread makes me wonder if we shouldn't change the name of this forum to reflect both program members.. Should we call this the LAWL/Pure WL forum?
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote