Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 08-31-2007, 12:41 PM   #1  
Gettin Closer!!

S/C/G: See Signature

Height: Tall enough for my feet to reach the ground

Default Panties That Dont Ride Up???

Does anyone know of any panty that doesnt ride up on one or both sides? I mean shy of wearing a thong I just cant handle it. I typically opt to go without because within an hour I have ons side in my crack, TMI, SORRY!

I would love to find some that are not "grannie panties" but have back coverage and are not up to my neck in the front. I can not wear the "boy shorts" because they tend to "roll" up my thigh and I end up with a sore spot where they were sitting all day! HELP!!!
StillTryin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 01:17 PM   #2  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

I live and swear by my Jockey Elance French Cuts. Nice fit, good coverage, never ride up. Love 'em.
HeatherAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 02:48 PM   #3  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

I can't wear boy shorts either, for the same reason. I think they are meant for really skinny girls who don't have thighs

As for the panties... are you sure you are wearing the right size? Have you tried buying a pair one size larger and seeing if that still happens? It never made sense to me that underwear has its own size. Men still get S-M-L-XL and we get 5-6-7-8-9-etc
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 04:53 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

I went to the chiropractor ... no, he's a perfectly normal man He addressed an aching hip, discussed wear on my shoes and now, my gautchers don't slip over right cheek any more.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 05:02 PM   #5  

Height: 5'4"

I have SO MANY panty issues - but - I just tried Fruit of the Loom High Cuts - they are 100% cotton and I love them. Lane Bryant (the store NOT the catalog) had really nice microfiber panties but they are fairly pricey - kinda like Spanx IMO because they hug you and make you feel pulled in and smooth without being constricted.
witchyonadiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 07:49 PM   #6  
Finding My Bliss

S/C/G: Fit & Fat!

Height: Tall & Strong, Baby!

I have had lots of issues with panties in the past too.

I took a chance and just bought "bikinis" and "high rise" panties at Lane Bryant and they work better than any I have tried (I have a really big booty and also used to go "commando" due to the riding up and in between issue).
SoulBliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 07:22 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 197/181/125

Height: 5' 4"

Cool Hi Cut

I found some wonerful high cut undies, great coverage in the back. They're called it.se.bit.se by french dressing and they are wonderfully cotton!! No riding up of any kind. I love them!

sleeplesstrini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 07:39 PM   #8  
Gettin Closer!!

hmmm, i have tried different sizes of panties and that doesnt seem to make a difference. I will have to check out a couple brands that are mentioned. Maybe I can find some that will work
Old 09-05-2007, 10:50 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 215/192/145

Height: 5'6"

I just "discovered" Hanes' Stretch Perfect panties. I's always gone right for the racks of cute undies at Target, but really needed something practical so I went for things in packages on the wall. I picked out a two-pack of bikinis.....omg! best underwear ever!! They're so comfortable I totally forget I'm wearing them and absolutely no riding up (and I have serious issues with panties riding up on me). I'm actually going back to get some more today.

And they are totally not your grannie's panties
harrypotterybarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 03:25 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 236/209/160

Height: 5'4"

I may be alone but I'm a thong girl. I only need a size L but once I started wearing them they were comfy and I couldn't go back.
Starlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 04:02 PM   #11  
Gettin Closer!!

I used to wear a thong also, but I kinda dont see the point of wearing them vs. nothing...lol I would like to find a panty that has that little strip of clear rubbery stuff on the butt part..lol That keeps them where they belong....
Old 09-06-2007, 05:09 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 246/244/143

Height: 5'6''

Quote:
Originally Posted by modkittn View Post
I can't wear boy shorts either, for the same reason. I think they are meant for really skinny girls who don't have thighs
Totally with you on that one!

I like Victoria's Secret low-rise bikinis from the signature line, they NEVER ride up and the cotton is very comfy

Last edited by FitMomEB; 09-06-2007 at 05:09 PM.
FitMomEB is offline   Reply With Quote