Old 09-03-2007, 10:39 AM   #1  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

Default Summer's Gone...Back to the Grind!

Hi guys! I haven't been around much this summer, enjoying the cottage and super fine weather!

Along with long walks along the waterfront also came delicious frost margueritas I tried to have only 1 a week! LOL

Now that Labour Day is here, it's time to refocus (for me anyway! I'm sure you've all been doing great!) and recommit so I'll be around more (OH NO they say hahahah)

Hope everyone had a terrific summer and things are going well
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 11:08 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Glad you had a good summer! Here's to refocusing!

I'm not ready to let summer go just yet, however. Since my kids are adults, and I don't work, I'm crossing my fingers for more good weather and outdoor activities. For me, summer doesn't end until those fall rains begin and hopefully that won't be until November (I can always hope!).
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 11:21 AM   #3  
Reluctant Adult

Sheila, we're supposed to have a mild October this year, so we may be in luck! Like you, I want summer to last a little longer. I'm not ready for breaking ice on stock tanks or shoveling manure in the rain....

Wish the wasps were less active, though... I always look forward to first frost for that reason.

Here's to a longer summer and a slow, sweet fall!!

Rae
raebeaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 02:32 PM   #4  
Masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 279/206/167

Height: 5'8"

I am so glad you are back!!,. and glad summer is ending. I don't like the heat, the humidity or kids being home being bored.
I love the fall and spring, I can get out and do more, and the kids are more active in school.
I am glad summer is over.
cheryl
hellokitty81668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 03:17 PM   #5  

Summers coming to an end... I suppose that would mean its gonna snow soon....

Ahhhh

I hate snow.
lalique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 07:21 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 225/145/145

Trazey I'm so glad you had a nice summer. I've ready to recommitt to my weightloss as well. I've been toying up and down with the same 2 or 3 pounds most of the summer. I'm really to lose the last 10 - 15 pounds. I work for a school district and now that everyone is back to school we are ready to start our Biggest Loser Game again - that should get me going!

I'm with you Trazey you'll be seeing much more of me around here (ready or not here I come)as soon as the first couple of weeks of school are over.
tingirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 03:22 AM   #7  
By God's Grace

S/C/G: 293/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

I'm both happy and a little sad summer is almost over. That means it's time for snowboarding (yeah!!), but climbing season will soon be gone (boo!!). I guess there are things I like about both seasons, but I definitely like the longer days of summer better. I live on graveyard and during the winter I can easily go several days without seeing any sun.

Glad you're back Trazey and Tingirl, I look forward to seeing more of both of you!
Gale02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 10:27 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 292/144/145

Height: 5'10"

Summer's over? It was 105 here yesterday and it's supposed to be again today. Summer's not over till daylight savings ends, at least at my house.

Welcome back and good luck!
Robin41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 11:51 AM   #9  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

I have to echo Robin41. It is still summer here! I got so hot at my son's football game on Saturday, I thought I was going to get sick! I'd like to see some 80's soon!

But, I know what you mean. I'm glad kids are back in school and we're back in a better routine! I am not looking forward to cold weather, but I would like to get out of the 90's!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 02:53 PM   #10  
Trying so hard....

S/C/G: 298/298/145

Height: 5'7"

I'm glad you're back too! A familiar face....
MugCanDoIt is offline   Reply With Quote