Old 09-03-2007, 08:12 AM   #1  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

Talking Sept 2 - 9 LAWL Losers and Friends Threads

Good Labor Day morning and yes I'm at work...guess by being on here I'm not doing too much laboring huh? Hope I did this correct, I've never started a thread before.

Had an okay weekend, staying close to plan but a few too many events that involved a few too many liquid fruits. I'm just getting a little loose with my planning and munching. Need to get back on track but we have a beach trip next week. I'm going to try to be POP most of this week in prep.

Felicia - congrats on the NSV. Isn't it great?

Amy - your new avatar is great!

Kim3 - the Grove Park spa sounds like a wonderful reward. I've been to that floor of the resort to buy gift certificates for something here at work. Sad to say I've never been there myself and would have to do a lot of saving first.

Hey to all the others out there.....Kim 2; Nicole; Jillian; Joni; Dan; Sherry; Carrie; Liz; and anyone I've missed. Looks like it has been a really slow weekend for chatting

Well I'm in the office today to get caught up so I better get off here and do just that! If you are lucky enough to be home today, enjoy your holiday!
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 08:49 AM   #2  
Nanette

S/C/G: 174/151.8/140

Height: 5.6

Good morning everyone! Well I only have 3 more days of my weight loss phase and I only had 3 more pounds to lose and I screwed that all up!!!!!! I took the kids to the beach almost everyday and alot of snacking not enough water alot of carb cravers! Oh well my own fault back OP today though! Have a great labor day everyone!
bahamadream10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 10:18 AM   #3  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Good Morning all! Happy Labor Day! Hope everyone has a POP week. I have been a little shaky this past weekend, so I may have messed up my Labor Day goal. Not sure, I don't get to weigh in until Wednesday. I really need to invest in a working scale.

Happy Monday!
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 12:04 PM   #4  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Happy Labor day All!

Katy-you are at work?! I hope you aren't there all day! Thanks for the compliment on the new av!

Nannette-you are so close!! That is awesome. GL with the last few days.

Kimberly- I already joined your new challenge and am excited to have a short term goal in mind.

How was everyone's weekend? Ours was SO relaxing and pretty much boring, a big change so it's been nice to lounge.

I'm starting a 7 day POP challenge for myself....who's with me?
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 12:42 PM   #5  
Katy66

Yes, Unfortunately I am but I'm getting tons of stuff done! No phone calls(except for DD and DH), no emails, and no visitors Don't like working on holidays but hey this way I won't be worried about all that isn't done next week while I'm soaking up the sun at the beach
Old 09-03-2007, 12:44 PM   #6  
Liza - LAWL since 6/17/07

Height: 5'4"

Hola! Como estas amigos?

We got back from Mexico a couple of days ago and today is my last day off before back to the daily grind. I came back from Mexico with a sunburned back and tatas and 3 lbs heavier! Today, the sunburn is peeling and the sclae shows me back down that 3lbs and another! I don't trust the sclae though with the heatwave we're having because it's most likely water that's going up and down. Mexico was great and I'll upload some pics later. For now I'm trying to beat the heat and at the same time get the house organized and Mini-Me ready for the first day of school tomorrow.

Kristen - How was the birthday and anniversary?
lizababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 12:46 PM   #7  
Katy66

Welcome back Liza, hope your trip was wonderful!
Old 09-03-2007, 03:56 PM   #8  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Welcome home, Liza.

Katy......sorry you had to work today

Amy........I'm with ya on your challenge

Hello to everyone else!!! It is hot here again, and I just have no desire to go outside. I am totally ready for fall!!! I put 2 blankies on my website today, adn hopefully I will get this dress done today so I can get it on tonight. I hope everyone is having a great day
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 05:03 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 207.6/196.6/145

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. Now I am counting the days to the next one! Ha! Ha! HOpe the scale is down at WI tomorrow at COD. I am going to be upset if it isn't!
Kim0303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 06:12 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Happy Labor Day Everyone!

just poppin in to say hi. Had to work today, then went to the laundromat. Just got home and fixed dinner for the family.

Hope everyone is having a great day!!
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 06:53 PM   #11  
Alannah

S/C/G: 260/231/140

Height: 5'3"

hello everybody!! Happy Labor Day!!

This weekend I didn't do much. I visited with a friend on saturday for a bit who is recovering from emergency gall bladder surgery and then on sunday did a few things around the apartment and went and visited with the furkid for a few hours.

Today I was working. We finally - yes finally - went live on the phones for our new client that I have been training off and on for since May 27. Go figure. Luckily because of the holiday it wasn't that busy so we were able to get our feet wet before its busier tomorrow. But I didn't mind working as I got triple time since it was a holiday. So I paid out the normal day and banked the other two days that I would have been paid for by the double overtime. Its nice we have that option as this gives me back the time I have booked off for when I move.

Today we had food brought in as well but I had veggies, some cheese and a little dip, which was light. So all in all not bad. They had cookies and such but I didn't have a bite of one. And may I tell you that the table with all this stuff was directly behind me and they also used the desk next to me to put all the cookies on. So for about 5 hours today I had chocolate chip, molasses and double chocolate brownie cookies within fingertip reach and did I mention...not a bite!!! LOL

I guess you could call that a NSV.....

Tomorrow will be intereesting as it will be a lot busier we think so more variety of calls and be able to get more fluid in your delivery to the customers. I am usually pretty good but I was struggling today too. Its hard on day one with nerves and all..

Not much else on deck for the rest of the week. Just work and home. Unless something else comes up in the meantime.

I hope everyone had a good labor day weekend and you were able to enjoy it with family and friends!!
equinetcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 06:59 PM   #12  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Kim......I never did take the time to respond to your sewing comment, but wanted to share with you that I so understand what you are talking about when people don't want to pay for what your time is worth. Now, not everyone is like that....but many people don't have a clue of what is all involved in creating something. I don't usually take offense, it is just frustrating sometimes Your back packs sound wonderful
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 07:23 PM   #13  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Nicole....the blankets are to die for. I LOVE the fabrics and especially love the satin trim! You are doing such a great job!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 08:15 PM   #14  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

I know this is definately a question for COD, But, if you add the lites to your plan does it take you down a plan? When they gave me samples when I first joined they had me on plan 4 while doing lites. I am on plan 5 without lites. I ordered a weeks worth from ebay, just so I can see if they will make any difference for me.
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 08:37 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 228/162.6/150

Height: 5'4"

hi! all
Well today is almost done and I was on pop all day, which I usually don't veer to far off of anyway I have about 12 more to go before I hit goal and I am a little nervous as hubby and I are going away to Toronto on the 17th for a week which I am so looking forward to but I was hoping to have reached goal before this. But I know I can do it and I am so glad to have found this web site.
angelbretsmom is offline   Reply With Quote