Old 09-02-2007, 11:52 PM   #1  

Default Book Club Update

I posted this in the General forum, also. But I know there were some responses from the 100 Club gals, and not everyone checks the other forum, so I wanted to make sure they were aware of what has been happening.

The 3FC Readers Book Club is well under way. I am trying to keep up with all the responses and send out emails and whatnot. Right now we are just working on getting everyone signed up and figure out a few of the details.

For those interested:

We are organizing a book club at bookmovement.com. If that is something you are interested in joining, just send me a PM with your email address (the invite to the book club can only be sent by email). I will send you the invite. All you have to do is open the email, sign up with your user name (it's free, no worries), and viola! There you have it.

It has been a lot of fun to set this up, and I am really excited! I love reading and it's always so much fun to talk about books with friends.
WinterStarzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 01:21 AM   #2  
ShellieTerese

S/C/G: 274/see ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

I have always wanted to be in a book club!
Bouncing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 01:27 AM   #3  
Ironman in Training

S/C/G: 302/205/150

Height: 5'5

What type of books are you guys reading? Are they Weight loss related or just books for the joy of reading?
Idealmuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 08:10 AM   #4  

I imagine we will be reading a variety of genres. That's the fun thing about having a number of people involved: we will have the opportunity to discover books outside of our normal scope.
Old 09-03-2007, 03:07 PM   #5  

Yay! I'm so excited!! Can't wait until we get this all put together. I hope we get several people to join!
lalique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 06:26 PM   #6  

bump, just in case anyone missed it over the weekend.