Old 08-26-2007, 09:25 AM   #1  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Default week of 8/26 - 9/1

Wow..................8/26 - 9/1!!!!!! Where has the summer gone?!?!?!?

Just thought I'd get you guys started!!! Heres to the new week - Good Luck everyone!

Tomorrow is WI day for me...............I'm not to sure I'll see much of a loss!
I did well - stayed within points - BUT - no exercise these last 4 days!!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 11:11 AM   #2  
WW online (pts plus)

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

We've been "off the wagon" again over the last few weeks... we've had a lot of stressful things going on, and I find myself snacking at night and preparing comfort food meals. Ugh. Monday, though, DH and I are getting back on track!

My family supper menu for the week with points will be up on my cooking blog later this afternoon or this evening-- I'm working on it now, and came to this site in search of some new recipes with points. I'd love to see what you guys are eating, too!

Last edited by AmyMCGS; 08-26-2007 at 01:45 PM.
AmyMCGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 05:16 AM   #3  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Hey everyone. It's been a wild night here at work, I'll be so happy to be done in a couple of hours!!!

Did a fair bit in the basement the other day. I want to buy a large carpet for a play area for my ds. We have a carpet under the exercise equipment already. Crazy how dusty it had gotten since we moved in. I think I did a good sweep when we first moved in but nothing since. Got rid of a ton of empty boxes and brought up some stuff that we could use upstairs.

Diet and exercise wise . It is so frustrating. I'd love to lose weight but at present I just don't have the motivation or energy to do it. I can think of dozens of reasons why I need to lose weight but it just doesn't seem to be enough to get me going. My good intentions to journal lasted all of about 5 minutes.

Anyway I have all this week off work, it will be a nice break. Take care all, talk to you later!

Jeanne - I know it is so scary that summer is practically over. My little boy starts grade 1 next week!

Amy - as soon as a little cool weather moved in here I was all about comfort food!
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 07:52 AM   #4  
jeanne

Morning everyone! Wow, I hate to say this, but, thank goodness it's Monday! I MUST GET BACK ON TRACK!!!! I did stay OP, but I didn't get any exercise in whatsoever!!!!!! I promised myself that I will do something "phyiscal" everyday this week!

Have a great day! I'll be back after WI's!
Old 08-27-2007, 08:50 AM   #5  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Hey gals! Well I managed to stay on track Friday, but Saturday and Sunday flew RIGHT out the window Vermont was AMAZING though. I feel refreshed, but still wasn't looking forward to coming back to work I think I needed a week or two, honestly, and I have the time but just no money for a vacation that long.

WI this week will be Saturday morning. I weighed myself at home and was 165 this morning. Last week I had WI on Monday night. I think if I went tonight I'd be down a pound, pound and a half. Monday's aren't my normal days though
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 03:27 PM   #6  
jeanne

hey again! Well WI was ok.............not the number I wanted to see, but, ok!
Down 1.4!
Gotta run, meeting my DH and dog at the park to get in a walk!
Old 08-27-2007, 04:04 PM   #7  

Congrats on the loss Jeanne! 1.4 is great, I would be COMPLETELY happy with that!
Old 08-28-2007, 06:31 AM   #8  

Hello Hello!

Just a quick hi this morning before I head off to work. I forgot to weigh in this morning

CONGRATS JEANNE!

Welcome Back Lori!

Hi Amy!! I'm gonna check out your blog! Hopefully I'll find some time to get my 20 day menu on here.

Jen-great job in the basement!

Ok got to run have to be to work at 7 am this morning! DH is going to bring the kids with him b/c there would be no way I'd get them out the door by 6:45!
MistySeptember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 07:11 AM   #9  
jeanne

Hi! Also just a quickie from me to say hi and have a great day girls! I'm also heading out the door! I walked 1 mile last night and plan to do the same today! Have a great one!
Old 08-28-2007, 07:53 AM   #10  

Good morning ladies! No walking out the door for me. I'm working at home today

Since WI was Monday last week and won't be until Saturday this week (its almost 2 weeks inbetween!) I got on the scale this morning. Down 3.8 since last week, but last week official WI was at night and not in the morning! Anyway, I'm super happy with that considering I thought I did horrible for a couple days over the weekend. Actually, I went back and entered EVERYTHING into my tracker online and I didn't do that bad. I did use 40 points in one day on Saturday (!!!!!!!!) but all the extra came out of my extra 35 for the week.

Thats it for now, I'll check in later!
Old 08-29-2007, 07:12 AM   #11  

I'm feeling good this morning. DH still hadn't gotten a shelf I needed to preschool so I took the seats out of my van asked MIL to babysit and loaded it myself (6 feet long 2 feet wide and 3 feet high!) and hauled it to school. Now my room is ready to go, which is good b/c today is meet your teacher day! School starts in 1 week!

I did well on my dinners the last few days. I even pre made two lasagnas (chock full of extra veggies), one to pop in the oven tonight and one to put in the freezer for next month!

Have a great day all!
Old 08-29-2007, 07:28 AM   #12  
jeanne

Morning girls! Not to much new to post! DH was very sick last night, so I didn't leave his side to go walking! I am off today! I have an ultrasound at 8:30 and he has to go for some routine blood work. After that though, hoping he's feeling better - because I plan on walking, tanning, and getting my eyebrows waxed! lol! Was that more than you needed to know!?!?!?!

Have a great day everyone!
Old 08-29-2007, 08:56 AM   #13  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Morning all. Super tired the past couple of days. I worked Sunday night shift and didn't sleep at all on Monday and was still really tired yesterday and today. I think today I just need to get up and get moving although really a couple more hours of sleep would also be good! Unfortunately ds had his last day of daycare on monday because I have all this week off and figured we'd do some stuff. Right now all I want to do is look at the inside of my eyelids! It is almost a case of having too much to do that it is overwhelming. Oh well, I'll get up and get moving soon. Last night I was very proud of myself in that I didn't have any night time/watching tv snackage, I had a glass of V8 instead!

Jeanne - sounds like a great day you've got planned for yourself!

Misty - good job with those lasgnas. That's something I should be doing as well is making some dinners and freezing them.

Lori - congrats on the loss! Excellent work!!!
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 09:29 AM   #14  

Good morning!

Misty lasagna sounds great! I made a BIG batch of Shepherd's Pie last night. 7 points a serving , but OH SO YUMMY I have leftovers for lunch today, even!

Can't wait for the long weekend. Going to visit my SIL & BIL, niece and nephew. Then doing lots of housework.
Old 08-29-2007, 07:13 PM   #15  

Hi all! I am fighting a massive headache. I ate a few oreos for comfort and the sugar high...I sound like a junkie! I took a hefty pain med with codeine so I needed to eat something with it and they were handy. Lasagnas are finishing off in the oven yet. But boy was it nice to come home throw those in the oven and not have to think about dinner, especially the way I feel. It's not a migraine, but I think it could go that way.

Have a great long weekend Lori! My weekend is filling up. My friend from work is coming over to help me work with my horses. Plus my old neighbor who I used to babysit for is coming up to their cabin for the weekend so we're gonna spend some time with them. My kids really miss their kids.

I guess I better get going. I cna't look at the screen I have to watch my hands typing instead b/c of my head. Have a great night all!