Old 08-22-2007, 11:53 AM   #1  

Default Biggest Loser Dvd Workout Challenge

Well I Started The Workout On 8-16-07 And Feel Absolutley Great Everyday That I Do It I Am Full Of Energy And Motivated To Stay Pop All Day...im Doing The 6 Week Program Where You Rotate Cardio With Strenght And Sculpt So I Will Have To Go To September 27 To Make My Goal Of Completeing The 6 Week Challenge...

Lets All Join In And Keep Eachother Motivated... I Need It As Were Going On A Cruise In Novemebr And Have At Least 20 Lbs To Lose By Then And Without Support And Encouragment I Tend Not To Follow Through With My Excecise Plan...

Jamie
momof3boys1girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 03:44 PM   #2  
Lisa

S/C/G: 251/246/190

Height: 5'8"

I feel you. I have just started back on the program recently. I have started taking the One A Day energy vitamins and they really seem to help me with my energy level since my fat butt gets tired easy. I also have started walking and riding bikes with my kids and husband at night. I am also at about the same weight and goal you are at.

Lisa
Goukuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 04:22 PM   #3  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

Do you have to do the Biggest Loser one? I want to check it out but am still trying to decide what exercise program I want to do. How long does the workout take?
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 04:52 PM   #4  
The Weight's Coming Off!

S/C/G: 245/245/155?

Height: 5' 6"

There's a thread on this DVD under exercise - you can find it here You can pick and choose segments and do a whole workout in 35 minutes. It's awesome!
Ottoette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 06:04 PM   #5  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Jamie - I'm going to check this out and join you in this challenge. One month I had an exercise challenge with myself and calculated how many minutes of exercise I needed to do...and I made a ticker and I did it. The best exercise month ever. I need to do that for this challenge. I'm going to go check out the DVD link.....I'll update this post in a little bit.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 12:39 AM   #6  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

I have the BL II DVD...it is the BEST workout DVD I have ever owned. I LOVE being able to "build" my own workout by selecting chapters from the menu. It kicks my butt everytime and never gets old.

I am also trying to get to the gym (bc I DO pay for it) but this will be done on the days I don't go!

Let's get to it ladies!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 12:35 PM   #7  

wow im so excited that there is someone out there whose going to join in on the excecise challenge....this should be me motivated and accountable...did the workout again this morning feeling great...i have the original biggest loser dvd with matt and suzy...and the work out is about 20 min and then there is warm up 5 min and cool down 5 min...it is the best workout ive ever done you really get a good workout and its not to hard or to long...down another pound this morning...jamie
momof3boys1girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 02:00 PM   #8  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Height: 5'7"

O.k. I just ordered the DVDs both 1 and 2. I probably won't get them for a couple of weeks, so I will try to join in once I get them in house.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 11:23 PM   #9  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

I'm with you Amy, I just order BL 2 from eBay. So as soon as I get it in the mail I will be in too! However I have been doing the Pilate's accelerated fat burning workout one day then walking 2 miles the next day (still trying to break plateau) But I'm a HUGE fan of Biggest Loser and I cant wait to get the DVD. (New season starts soon!!)
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 02:43 PM   #10  
Amy- Red w/Lites

Has everyone gotten their DVDs in the mail? I was better this past week, but still can't seem to get into a regular routine with my school/work schedule. I wanted to be going to the gym 2days a week and doing TBL workout 3 days a week.
Since this day off has inspired me to be POP, lose for Colombus day, I thought I might as well bump up this challenge...
Old 09-03-2007, 02:46 PM   #11  
Amy- Red w/Lites

OH! Don't forget TBL- "Did they keep the weight off" airs tomorrow, Sept. 4th 9/8central on NBC! Can't wait!!
Old 09-03-2007, 07:13 PM   #12  

I ordered my tbl 2 dvd from amazon today. Would love to join this challenge--when will it end?? If it is okay for me to join, I will just use my treadmill and other dvds I have until they come. If not, I might find another exercise challenge to join.
donnakd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 07:17 PM   #13  
Amy- Red w/Lites

Wow, the challenges are abundant around here! Let's see what everyone thinks.
My personal goal is to workout for 2 full hours a week--but pushing for three. It doesn't matter which DVD/workout you do, just get it in whether it's at home or at the gym! I can usually stick with a program for 2 good weeks and then I quit for 2...well my goal is to get 5 solid weeks in and then start over with another 5 weeks until it becomes my "habit". Since it's 5 weeks til Colombus day....my workouts will be rolled into that challenge I guess!

Come here to brag about getting those workouts in when you want to! :0)
Old 09-03-2007, 07:24 PM   #14  

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylou7777 View Post
Wow, the challenges are abundant around here! Let's see what everyone thinks.
My personal goal is to workout for 2 full hours a week--but pushing for three. It doesn't matter which DVD/workout you do, just get it in whether it's at home or at the gym! I can usually stick with a program for 2 good weeks and then I quit for 2...well my goal is to get 5 solid weeks in and then start over with another 5 weeks until it becomes my "habit". Since it's 5 weeks til Colombus day....my workouts will be rolled into that challenge I guess!

Come here to brag about getting those workouts in when you want to! :0)
Sounds like a plan!! Count me in!!

Last edited by donnakd; 09-03-2007 at 07:24 PM.
donnakd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 07:49 PM   #15  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

WOW! Three challenges at one time! You girls are going to peel the weight off of me!!! Well Ive done so good today, I might as well start! Now figuring out how to make a ticker for this...
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote