View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 08:59 PM   #2
Kansas
Kris

S/C/G: 260.8/248.8/180

Height: 5'8"

I have not found a big difference in using the lites versus not using them. I had been having issues with the lites so I finally went to my doctor who has taken me off them for soy intolerance. However, my weight loss record has been the same whether I was on them or not. I have spent most of the summer on and off the lites and I am playing with the same 5 pounds - up and down over and over. But I do not believe it has anything to do with the lites. It is my own personal boredom with the plan and my allowing myself to be lead down Cheater's Lane. I have found that if I follow the plan and stay POP - I lose 1.5 to 2 pounds a week. Now - if I could just not celebrate that loss with a Spangles Mudslide - I would probably keep it off. My advice is to try the program without any lites. If you want to you could substitute Lunas or Prias as they are much cheaper. If you find that you aren't losing as fast as you want - go ahead and add them. I understand that there are always lites available at better prices if you check out ebay. Good luck!

Labor Day Goal

Kansas is offline   Reply With Quote