Old 08-19-2007, 05:21 PM   #1  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Talking Analyze YOURSELF!

Analyze YOURSELF!

Answer these questions with the first thing that comes to mind, don't think about it just type.

I will have the answers in the next post ... Scroll right by and post your answers!! Then come back and analyze!!

1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who is with you?

2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal?

3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?

4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing, and before you is your dream house. How big is it?

5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
6. You enter the house. You walk into the dining room and see the dining room table. What do you see on AND around it?

7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it?

8. What do you do with the cup?

9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at the end of a body of water what kind of water is it?

10. How will you cross the water?
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 05:22 PM   #2  
~Believe~

Arrow ***WARNING ANSWERS, Keep Scrolling if your not done answering!!!***

The ANSWERS

1. The person who you are walking in the woods with is the most important to you.

2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems in your life.

3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems.

4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to solve your problems.

5. A lack of a fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You'd prefer people not drop by unannounced.

6. If your answer did NOT include food, flowers, a drink, or people, then you are generally unhappy.

7. The durability of the material with the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship.

8. What you did with the cup is representative of your attitude.

9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.

10. The way you cross the water is representative to how easy or hard you expect your life to be
Old 08-19-2007, 05:23 PM   #3  
~Believe~

Talking Sassy's Answers

Answer these questions with the first thing that comes to mind, don't think about it just type.

I will have the answers in the next post ... Scroll right by and post your answers!! Then come back and analyze!!

1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who is with you? MY DH

2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal? CAT

3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal? Petting

4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing, and before you is your dream house. How big is it? Big

5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence? Yes

6. You enter the house. You walk into the dining room and see the dining room table. What do you see on AND around it? Food on the Table w/ Friends and Family around it

7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it? Coffee Cup

8. What do you do with the cup? Pick it up

9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at the end of a body of water what kind of water is it? Ocean

10. How will you cross the water? Cruise Ship
Old 08-19-2007, 06:31 PM   #4  
I CAN DO THIS!!

S/C/G: 360.6/335.4/140

Height: 5'7½"

1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who is with you? God

2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal? Lion

3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal? None, only watching

4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing, and before you is your dream house. How big is it? Very big

5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence? No

6. You enter the house. You walk into the dining room and see the dining room table. What do you see on AND around it? Food and Family

7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it? Plastic cup

8. What do you do with the cup? Pick it up

9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at the end of a body of water what kind of water is it? Lake

10. How will you cross the water? Canoe
gina1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 08:18 PM   #5  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who is with you?Husband or daughter...the two people I spend the most time with.

2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal? Dog

3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal? Try to talk to it, pet it.

4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing, and before you is your dream house. How big is it? About 2000 sq ft.

5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence? Yes, just around the side and back.

6. You enter the house. You walk into the dining room and see the dining room table. What do you see on AND around it? placemats, candles, plants
7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it? styrofoam

8. What do you do with the cup? throw it away

9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at the end of a body of water what kind of water is it? stream

10. How will you cross the water? walk

Okay, these are the answers I wrote on a piece of paper and had to laugh, especially at numbers 7 & 9...which don't match me at all, lol. Of course not thinking I guess I would actually have to "pick up" the cup before I could throw it away. And the fence isn't about me but rather the dog and keeping him in, lol. But this was cute and fun...love stuff like this.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 10:35 PM   #6  
~Believe~

LOL I know what ya mean! I thought you'd all get a laugh out of it! lol.
Old 10-21-2007, 11:12 AM   #7  
Rapid Cart-wheels

S/C/G: 213/200/180

Height: 5'8

1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who is with you ? DGD

2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal? Cougar

3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal? I watch in amazment & then whisper softly too it hoping for interaction.

4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing, and before you is your dream house. How big is it? a small log cabin

5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence? not at all

6. You enter the house. You walk into the dining room and see the dining room table. What do you see on AND around it? plain log/wooden table, bowl of apples, with twigs and wild flowers prettily arranged in wide bowl

7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it? Tin cup

8. What do you do with the cup? Take it with me cause it is sentimental

9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at the end of a body of water what kind of water is it? small pond

10. How will you cross the water? wade & swim it

Last edited by kelton; 10-21-2007 at 11:15 AM. Reason: ignorance
kelton is offline   Reply With Quote