View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 10:28 PM   #26

Height: 5'6''

I'm on MRC, have been since May and I love it! I've lost 44lbs over summer break (i'm a teacher). I could rave about the program, but like several others, I'd recommend searching the forums for MRC...there is a group of us there and we'd love to see you.

Some of the high nutrient drinks have aspertame, others don't. I choose to take the ones that do not. They have splenda instead.

I was VERY skeptical of MRC before I joined, but after watching 2 close friends lost over 75lbs in under a year and watching my brother lose 80lbs in 6months I was convinced and I talked hubby into joining. I am rarely hungry and have lost an average of 3lbs a week (just lost 10lbs on vacation) Every diet has its plusses and minuses...this one is expensive...But like someone else mentioned...that is a HUGE motivator for me. I take the bare minimum of their products and I have had great results.

This plan is best if you have alot of weight to lose. I started at 353 and want to lose 200lbs. I don't know if I'll actually go that far, but I'm very sure that I can with MRC.

Good luck losing on whatever plan you chose. (Feel free to IM me if you have more specific questions.)
If at first you don't succeed...dust yourself off and try again!
Hvnlymzic is offline   Reply With Quote