General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 08-07-2007, 01:55 PM   #1  

Default Eyelid question.....

X

Last edited by elmuyloco5; 03-26-2008 at 01:24 PM.
elmuyloco5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 02:39 PM   #2  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

I've never heard of this or known this to happen to anyone I know. Have you thought about going to the doctor and see what they have to say?
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 04:49 PM   #3  

Height: 5'4"

I occasionally get twitches in my eyelids, usually if I'm stressed and or/not getting enough sleep. It's probably not perceptible to most people when it's happening, and it feels like a tickle. Is it anything like that? If so, I think it's fairly common.
Amy8888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 09:57 PM   #4  

X

Last edited by elmuyloco5; 03-26-2008 at 01:24 PM.
elmuyloco5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 10:00 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

I was going to ask you if you had concidered allergies. they act pretty weird sometimes.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 12:31 AM   #6  

S/C/G: SW:394/310/180

Height: 5'6"

I have both chronic sinusitis and allergies, and while I've never noticed it doing it quite as rapidly, my lower lids and upper cheeks do noticeably swell with both. But my allergies aren't very severe, in fact blood tests didn't reveal any allergies at all, and I can't have the skin tests because of one of my medications (as it was explained to me, if I would have a dangerous allergic response, the med I take would make the rescue medications ineffective, so I could actually die of an allergic reaction, with no way to save me). By trial and error, I've found that I am very allergic to molds and mildews. I LOVE to read, and and use the library and buy books from amazon.com alot. I can't keep older books in the bedroom, and even if they don't smell musty sometimes my eyes will get puffy and itchy and my hands will start itching and burning, and turning red if I spend more than 20 minutes with them, or don't wash my hands afterward. (You might wonder why I even keep them in the house, but I LOVE old books. I probably should wear surgical mask and surgical gloves - just thought of that, I guess that would be a good idea.)
kaplods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 05:46 AM   #7  

Height: 5'5

I am thinking allergies aswell. I had the skin test done about 3 years ago and found I am basically allergic to everything and should be living in a bubble or atleast I think that from the turn out of my test. I would seriously seek a doctors advice on this.

Does it happen at anytime or just when certain things are around?

Because if it is happen at anytime this could lead to you having a wreck while driving if it gets so bad at times that you can barely see.

Seriously go get checked out!
broken wings is offline   Reply With Quote