Old 08-07-2007, 09:36 AM   #1  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Question Pure Weight Loss "Senior Plan"

Good Morning Everyone. I went to the COD last night for WI and they gave me a brochure about the name change to Pure Weight Loss and the new Senior Plan. It is based on the glycemic index and they want you to combine lower glycemic foods when you eat higher glycemic foods. I asked about the Feel Full Plan or the numbered plans and they told me that only the franchises were going to these plans and the corporate owned stores were going with the senior plan. I guess they are going to a universal diary and they are supposed to be getting more info to me on the glycemic index foods. Guess I'll just wait and see what the next couple of weeks brings!! Has anyone else heard of this plan?
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 09:41 AM   #2  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

Laurie,

The new numbered plans that the franchises are using are alot like the glycemic index diets I've heard about. Keep us posted on what you find out.
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 10:45 AM   #3  
Princess Heather

Laurie....that's what my center is doing. So who knows....it's funny how everyone is sooooo different!
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 05:37 PM   #4  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

what is a universal dairy?
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 09:29 AM   #5  
Laurie

They said it is just a diary - same one for everyone. You have to put in what you are supposed to eat daily according to your plan. Gold would be 2P, 3V, 3F, 2S, 1F, 1D. I go WI either tomorrow or Friday and plan on asking lots more questions. The "counselor" I had when I went on Monday night was the "evil" one that talks to you like you are an idiot. Maybe I can actually get one that seems to think I'm intelligent enough to follow this. That's so frustrating. You just want to ask them what planet they're from!!
Old 08-08-2007, 09:50 AM   #6  

Height: 5'2"

"Senior Plan" - what a confusing name. It sounds like something for senior citizens. lol
Lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 10:03 AM   #7  
Laurie

Funny you'd say that because that's exactly what I thought. Does this mean that because I'm over 50 that I do the "senior plan"? If I were younger, would I get the "junior plan" if there was one?
Old 08-08-2007, 01:45 PM   #8  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

I thought this was about age too...lol. I had a mental picture of the bag of 'senior' dogfood (for less active pets...lol) at the pet store.
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 04:38 PM   #9  
JPS

S/C/G: 220/195/150

Height: 5'1.5"

I went to my center on Monday and they told me about the Senior Plan. It's for people 60 years or above. You can stay on the Blue Plan, or you can do the new Senior Plan that is the same as blue only you add 1 dairy and take away the 1/2 protien. You get to make the choice. I chose to stay on the Blue Plan. They gave me a copied paper of the updated resturant guide...they were out of the glycemic information, and was told that if I didn't already have the LA Weight Loss On Line (which I paid for) it is now free. (Like I said, I paid for it, but rarely use it. I like this site much better).
That's about it. I'll pass along anything else I find out. Oh, they are producing new books, diaries etc, but they are not available yet in Indiana.

Have a good evening ladies. And thank you all for being so helpful, even though I post very little, I read alot and learn even more.
Workinit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 06:57 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 161/140/133

Height: 5'7

So far my center hasn't changed anything. It is a corporate owned center and it is still LA Weight Loss. There hasn't been any talk of changing plans, etc. I am kind of envious that some of you are doing something new. I've been in a rut!
chickflickcherry is offline   Reply With Quote