Height: 4'11"

Cinnamon Rolls

Ingredients:
Milk, 80* F. --- ¾ cup plus 2 TBSP.
Egg Large --- One
Bread Flour -- 3 Cups
Sugar -- 3 TBSP. (I use Splenda)
Salt -- ½ tsp
Butter or Margarine -- 4 TBSP. ( I use ICBINB)
Active Dry Yeast 2 tsp. or Bread Machine Yeast 1 ½ tsp.

Filling:
Butter or Margarine, softened -- 1/3 cup (I use ICBINB)
Sugar -- 1/3 cup (I use Splenda)
Ground Cinnamon -- 2 tsp.
Ground nutmeg -- ½ tsp.
Chopped nuts -- ½ cup

Bread Select Setting To Use:
Dough

1. Add warm milk and egg to pan
2. Add read flour, 3 TBSP sugar and salt to pan. Tap pan to settle dry ingredients, then level ingredients, pushing some of the mixture into the corners. Place butter into corners of pan
3. Make a well in center of dry ingredients; add yeast. Lock pan into bread maker.
4. Program for dough. Start bread maker. When done, remove pan from bread maker. Place dough on floured surface. Knead dough about 1 minute, then let rest 15 minutes.
5. Roll dough into a rectangle, about 15 X 10 inches. Spread 13 cup softened butter over dough to within 1 inch of edges. Then sprinkle 1/3 cup sugar, the cinnamon, nutmeg and chopped nuts evenly over dough. Roll dough up tightly on long side. Press edges to seal and form into a 12 inch long, evenly shaped roll. With a knife or 8 inch long piece of thread or dental floss, cut roll into 1 inch pieces. Place rolls into a greased 13 X 9 inch baking pan. Cover and let rise in warm draft free place until double in size. About 30 to 45 minutes.
6. Bake in a preheated oven 375*F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown, then drizzle with powdered sugar icing made by combining 1 cup powdered sugar with 1 to 2 TBSP. Milk and ½ tsp vanilla. Blend until smooth. If to thick or to thin, add more powdered sugar or milk, respectively, until desired consistency is reached. Cut apart and remove from pan.

I don’t use the powdered sugar icing--- I just put one in the microwave with a bit of ICBINB on it and Yummy!!

This is a recipe that came with my bread maker and I have used it lots. If anyone knows how to tweak it more to make it even better be sure and let me know.

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow.” ~
Karen31 is offline   Reply With Quote