General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 08-03-2007, 04:29 PM   #1  
NewComer

S/C/G: 160/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Default Big Brother, anyone?

Just wondering if anyone else here watching Big Brother every other night like I do? It's pretty much the only show I watch on a regular basis now (I love that it comes on when everything else is on hiatus). But I really don't like ANYONE on this season!!! Anyone else watching?
TxBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 04:53 PM   #2  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

There was a thread awhile back regarding Big Brother 8, but it kind of died out for some reason. I really like Big Brother, so I watch it all the time. I haven't really focused on one favorite so far, but I am beginning to really like the relationship dynamics. I really like Eric as America's player. He makes me laugh.
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 05:03 PM   #3  
I shall be released...

Height: 5'8"

I am obsessed with Big Brother! Tivo makes sure I see every episode. I don't like spoilers for the regular show, so I only watch BB After Dark Tuesday-Thrusday. I don't like anyone that much... I started by liking Dick & Danielle, but OMG how do people live with Dick?! I suppose I still prefer them to some others and I sort of like Eric & Jessica. I hate Jen and Amber annoys me a lot with her constant crying.
JustSharing83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 05:48 PM   #4  
NewComer

Haha, yes, Amber has gotta quit her crying! And even though I don't like Jen, I thought Dick was outta line this week pouring a drink over her head! And I used to like Danielle, but don't really like what she's doing to her boyfriend. Kail is ok, but she screwed herself over at the start. Eric is funny, Jessica is cute, and I like Jameka. And there's my thoughts on Big Brother, haha.
Old 08-03-2007, 09:47 PM   #5  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

I love this Big Brother. I am totally blown away that Jen is still here and Kail! At first I hated Jen...but she has kind of grown on me...she sure can "hold" her emotions in check! Dick is a piece of ...umm...work! But so entertaining. Amber is really freakin' annoying me with the waterfalls!

I will bump up the other thread in case there is something in there someone wants to read again.
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 11:10 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

I'd like to see someone slap Amber.....give her something to cry about.I have watched BB every year since the beginning, this group is soooo boring.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 11:15 AM   #7  
Diane

I have grown to enjoy Jen. She is a good player and when she isn't talking about herself, she's kind of funny.
Old 08-04-2007, 11:52 AM   #8  
NewComer

I'm still not a Jen fan, but I do admire the way she holds herself together when Dick is such a, well...you know...
Old 08-04-2007, 11:54 AM   #9  
Live with Intention

S/C/G: 260.6/see ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

I love Jen! The show would be so boring without her. Dick is so annoying and needs to SHUT his pie hole! I don't like him and would love to see him go.

The worst is Amber. OMG can that girl go a freaking day without putting on her ugly cry face???? I'm actually worried that BB has to order Kleenex by the truck load for that girl. Seeing her go would make my day.

My kid and I watch faithfully and we want Eric to win. He is the best!
Pita09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 12:49 PM   #10  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Eric is starting to be my new favorite ~ he does the AMERICA thing well!
Old 08-04-2007, 02:57 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Dustin let greed override his common sense. Is Jen actually as dumb as she seems? Or is it an act? Kail has been trying to get on the show for 5 years and now wants to get out ? Why? I think Zach is actually a robot. there seems to be no life in him.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 03:14 PM   #12  
NewComer

I like Eric as well. I think he'll last long because noone thinks of him as a threat. I also couldn't believe Dustin this week, taking the prizes! What a dummy! That definitely turned people against him. And as for Amber, what the heck, lady??? I think she needs some medication!
Old 08-04-2007, 06:25 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/135

Height: 5'2

I love Big Brother! Eric is my favorite... I'm pretty much in love with him. LOL. I don't really like anyone else though. Jessica is okay- she's done a really good job of flying under the radar. Other than that I don't like anyone. I started to like Mike but then he got voted out. I wish Kail would go... I can't believe she's lasted so long.
Ohhkay8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 09:15 PM   #14  
Diane

Oh come on, now! Don't be so mean to Amber. You have to remember that Amber just "loves" everyone! She loves them so much! Dustin hurt her deeply with the prize issue because .... she loves him so much! She hates to see anyone go because... yep... she loves them so much!

Gag! Someone needs to let her know it is a game.
Old 08-04-2007, 10:45 PM   #15  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Oh now DIANE that's just MEAN Seriously, I really think Amber loves them sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo much.