Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 08-03-2007, 10:03 AM   #1  
NikkiGurl

S/C/G: 307/ticker/150

Height: 5'3"

Default The going seems slow....

Good Morning Everyone... well I tend to ouse Fridays as my official weigh day..I do WW but I do it on my own and have all of you and my friends as my support system and it really works...thanks!! I had my boyfriend hide the scales from me a couple weeks ago because I couldn't stay off of them...I was wanting to weigh every single day...blah that does tend to get a little disappointing. So this morning I just knew I was going to get on those scales and have 3 lbs gone..So i was a little disappointed to see that I had only lost 1.2 lbs... but that is soo much better than gaining anything!! So I should be really excited My work pants (khaki's) were getting entirely too big i was feeling extremely sloppy at work so yesterday I went to get some new ones...well they had some really cute one's on clearance..but none in the size I needed...they only had 18's which is a size smaller, and since i had just fit into a 20 bout 2 wks ago i figured i would be no where ready for the 18's..but I decided to try them on anyway...OH MY!!! they FIT!!! they went over my hips...buttoned and zipped...i nearly fell over...wow size 18's that was like my jr high days...i'll admit they are a lil snug but who cares lol they fit!! I definately felt as if i were on cloud nine!! well I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend...happy dieting!!!
NikkiGurl2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 10:08 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 233/198/133

Height: 5'3"

That is sooo awesome!

Those little NSV really help pump us up, don't they?
settie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 10:46 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/135

Height: 5'2

Wow that's great! Any loss is good news, you should be proud of yourself! Keep it up!
Ohhkay8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 01:02 PM   #4  
300+ Chick

;bravo: on your droping clothing size!! What a great and true victory than the scale.. Keep up the great work!!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote