Old 07-26-2007, 02:30 AM   #1  

Height: 5'5

Default Protein shakes?

Hi I was wondering if anyone would like to share the different types of protein shakes they have drank and which ones made them feel fuller longer.

All replies will be greatly appreciated!
broken wings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 09:34 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

Are you meaning protein shakes, as in just protein, or meal replacement shakes-that have a balance of protein, carbs, fat, and vitamins?
aphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 10:28 AM   #3  
kaw

S/C/G: 159-ish/145/140-ish

Height: 5' 8.75"

I like Designer Whey protein. It's sweetened with spenda, and has 18 g. protein and 2 g. carbs per serving with no fat. Comes in vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, maybe others. It mixes well with water or milk and just a fork or shaker bottle, so you don't have to get a blender dirty just to have a shake. Oh, and it doesn't give me gas like egg-based protein powders.

Gah, I sound like I'm selling the stuff. (But I'm not.) It's cheapest from on-line vitamin or bodybuilding supplement stores.
kaw is offline   Reply With Quote