Thread: Age 50+ Bios
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 10:34 PM   #6
Karen31

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Hi--I'm Karen and I too LOVE being a Golden Girl!!

Personal Information: I am 55 years old and my birthday is February 14. I am married and have two sons, Mike 34 and Todd 32. Todd is married to a wonderful girl, Dani. I have 3 grandsons and a grand daughter. Travis is 13, Brandon is 11, Todd Jr. (TJ) is 9 and Jade is 12. Right now we are living in the Mountains in Colorado but have our home for sale and plan on a move to Missourri when it sells.

I have two spoiled Pomeranians that we are both crazy about! Ginger is my red one and I got her from the local animal shelter. Sissy is my sable one and I got her from some people who rescued her from a NASTY puppy mill. She was very abused and is still very afraid of men and children. But they both have happy lives now and couldn't be loved more.

Diet /Exercise Regimin: I kind of bounce around from doing a slimfast while counting WW points to maybe hitting the South Beach when I get a little frustrated!! Which I can feel that coming on again!! I also enjoy doing the WATP's videos and have a ab lounge that I really like. I just need to get myself motivated to get back into a definite routine again. Seems like there is just a lot of stuff going on and it is so easy to put exercise on a back burner.. Not good!!!

Special Hopes: I would really like to lose the extra weight that has decided to call me "friend" for the last 20 years!! My long term goal is to be back to 125 pounds (I'm just barely 5' tall) So I guess that makes me "vertically challenged" !! Just need to find that and the motivation to jump back on the wagon before it gets so far away I won't be able to catch up with it again.

Anyway, that is a little about me and I look forward to getting to know everyone. Karen

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow. ~
Karen31 is offline   Reply With Quote