Old 07-24-2007, 02:47 PM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default Weekly Thread 7/23

Hey LAdies
Sorry for the late start TOM is here Early and its kicking my buns. I read harry potter over the weekend and LOVED IT!
I changed my ticker b/c I've had 2 weeks back at 142. UGH I have to get in gear with eating better. HOpefully exhaustion not withstanding i can get some exercise in. Come out and play!
Question do we want to have a exercise goal thread for the month of August?
Kier
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 09:24 AM   #2  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey Ladies
I just finished sipping an awesome protien concoction. I know Contradiction much! I mixed 8 oz of french vanilla coffee POured over ice with 2 scoops of Aria and a packet of Swiss MIss diet cocoa. . .DIVINE! ok maybe not starbucks/Dunkin quality but it's a start! and with a good boost of protien!
LAst night had a bday dinner for my best friend I fell off the wagon and into a margarita but overall not my usual level of gastronomic carnage! so not bad
How are you all this fine and lovely morning?
Kier
Old 07-25-2007, 10:44 PM   #3  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Hey Kier!

I've been away from home since last Thursday. Part vacation, part work. I fly back home Friday night. I don't think I've gained any weight from the trip, but I won't know for sure until I get back home
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 08:59 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 175/165/135

Height: 5'6"

KO - your protein drink sounds good! I'm curious, what is Aria? TIA - Charla
CharlaInTampa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 10:50 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 190.2/163/135

Default Just checking in

Hey everyone. Well today was weigh-in and I lost 0.8 lbs. I'm thankful because I've been dealing with a lot these past 2 weeks. Between work and my 2.5 year old...my days have been strewn stress, frustration, fear, and I'm sure my time of the month is right around the corner since I'm having trouble choking back crying. So hormonal.

It's going to be a long weekend for me since my Hubby is working all weekend and I'm alone with my Son. I need to keep him busy and on a good schedule so I have to remind myself to eat small meals 6 times a day or my weekend is going to be toast. I can't let that happen. I need to lose this weight, I WANT to lose this weight and I don't want to quit. I am just trying to keep going.

Ok, I hope everyone has a great weekend. I will certainly be posting next week for "daily" motivation.

PS - I'll be reading as much as I can over the weekend and post if possible...but not sure.
Cubalibre7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 01:14 PM   #6  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Charla, Aria is a brand of protien powder "for women" made by the same peeps who make designer whey its half whey half soy i like it b/c it has 1 gram of sugar most others have too much for me!
Cuba I'm PMS queen of the Universe SO I'm right there with you!! hang in and post if you can!
I'm leaving work soon so I should do something productive
I'll post later
Kier