Old 07-21-2007, 08:42 AM   #1  

Default im making the to juice...help!

okay so i took 32 oz's of knudesens and 6oz of h20 8tsp of benefibre shook

so now when i want a glass of juice i am suppose to mix with 1/2 h20,right?

on the info i printed for newbies it says 2 bottles of knudsens do 2 days(1 for each day)...but in a nother spot it says i must drink 16oz of to juice the 1st day 16 the second (thats 32) so does 1 bottle do both days like the orignal to i got at the center...i just want to be sure i want to get this right.... im assuming that 1 bottle mixed correctly does both days..
mizzt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 09:54 PM   #2  

I have to start tomorrow. They only gave me one bottle. Told me to divide it up equally for two days and add just as much water as juice. I don't know anything about 2 bottles. I have to lose 25 pounds. I hope that helps alittle
dwilkinsonofthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 10:16 PM   #3  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Mix the knudsens - 26 oz. juice w/ 6 oz. water and 8 t. benefiber for a total of 32 oz. This will last you 1 day. You need 2 bottles of knudsens for the 2 day TO. If you use the LAWL juice or the Hollywood juice, you will need 1 bottle because you dilute it 50/50 with water. If you do fruit, you do 4 small oranges a day - 1/8 cantalope 4 times a day - 1/2 grapefruit 4 times a day.
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 09:52 AM   #4  

deb- ur a lifesaver...thank u ...i was totally confused
mizzt is offline   Reply With Quote