View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 09:15 PM   #269
Piano51

S/C/G: 237/238/165

Height: 5 feet 7

Thumbs up

Hi GGs!

I have just returned from the hospital. Stepdad looks so much better. The kidney is not functioning today. We are hopeful that this is just a temporary condition. His doctors said that sometimes this happens. This just gives me something extra to pray about today...that can only be a good thing!!!!!

I can't go on this site at work so I only post at night.

Lynn: I am so glad to hear that the news was good concerning your tests. I like your term (and someone else's) that we are on a "lifestyle change". I'll remember that when I try to reach for something that I know isn't good for me.

Cat What breed of dog is your helper? He is soooooo cute. I have a dotson. A rather spoiled dotson since my son returned home from college. If I spelled the our dog's name incorrectly, spell check didn't give me any viable alternatives and I'm too tired to look for the dictionary.

Theresa: Theresa I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I'm also very glad to hear the results of your MRI.

To everyone else that I didn't specifically name:

I probably won't be on too much or too long this coming week. My Harry Potter book arrives tomorrow!!! I love the stories... too bad I didn't come up them

Excercise Goal is 28 points/week WATP!!!

= 2 Miles or 30 minutes of exercise