View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 09:33 AM   #260
femmecreole
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

Lynn, planning Thanksgiving dinner with your Mother sounds like a perfect way to spend a dream...even if you can't eat the good stuff! It's strange how we "pick" our dreams, huh?

I got up this morning to NO emails from clients, so I just might be able to play today. I had to go out early and spray for mosquitos. Because of all the storms we are having, we had puddles all over and it is staying wet and icky everywhere, especially under bamboo trees. I saw in the paper yesterday that they have found west nile in puddles in this parish and I want to make sure to keep the bugs away. I got chewed to bits out there spraying so need to go head off to the tub with some baking soda. I put some itch spray on, but it doesn't seem to be working.

I've attached a pic of my new kitchen helper (bad blurry picture though...I can't seem to get the right inside adjustments on the camera quick enough!) She is standing on the dishwasher door...she has decided it's something she HAS to do each time I load it up..

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Last edited by femmecreole; 07-19-2009 at 07:35 PM.