Old 07-19-2007, 11:57 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 207/162/140

Height: 5'3

Smile I have been on la wieght loss for 7 months!!!!

I’m a 21 year old!! I spent alot of my teen age life over weight. I always wanted to lose wieght but i didnt know how the RIGHT way! I live in Windsor ON. So it was my drivers pic that set the real need to loss this nasty weight!!! I started my life change dec/ 20/2006! I was a crazy 207lb and La weight loss centers just came to canada. So i thoght what the **** i will give it a try. I is alittle costly $$$$! I have lose 44 lb and 30′ins!!!! I have 22lb to go and it was sooo worth the $$$$.The help me soooo much, the girls at my center are great and I love them sooo much.

207/162/140

jackie steed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 12:02 PM   #2  

Default oppps i spelled weight wrong!!!! lol

sorry you guys its my first time on this thing i guess i need to spell check my stuff!!! lol
Old 07-19-2007, 12:06 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Jackie - Congrats on your success so far!! Glad you found these boards too. They are a great help and inspiration! Good luck in your last 22#
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 12:11 PM   #4  

Height: 5'2"

Welcome and congratulations Jackie. We joined almost at the same time. I joined LAWL December 27, 2006 and I haven't looked back. I have lost 38 lbs and I wish I had joined sooner, but I was scared off by the negative press. All the other alternative weight loss programs I tried did not seem to work for me.
Most of the daily chatter goes on in the weekly thread - Losers and Friends.
Lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 01:08 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 225/See Ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Jackie -

I think I am more impressed that you started five days before Christmas!!! Good luck on your weight loss. I've only been on since February, but it sure seems like a long time. I don't remember a time when there were chips in my house that weren't made of Soy & had LA's label on them!

Kathryn
living the lifestyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 03:56 PM   #6  
tzulover

S/C/G: 223 / 189 / 145

Height: 5'1

HI Jackie -- and WOW you are doing GREAT!!!!!!! I joined LAWL in Feb. and have lost 34 pounds with it. I didn't gain until I got married.....would LOVE to get down to my wedding day weight.....

Keep up the good job!!!! And, nice to meet you!!! Where in Canada are you? The end of the month I'm going to Ottawa, for a seminar. I can not WAIT!!!!! Well, except worry about staying OP with being at a hotel....

laura
tzulover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 12:58 AM   #7  

Thanks you guys!!! It was hard to start when i did but its working for me!!! ya i was look at old pic's with my boyfriend and i just started to cry b/c i was soo big and i think it has just hit me that i'm loseing weight!!! Im having a hard time with getting my meat in i dont like to much meat!!!