General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 07-13-2007, 10:28 PM   #1  

Default Yes!

Well this is in no way diet or weight-loss related...but......

I finally found Nickel Creek tickets!!!!!!!

Okay, so most of you probably don't even know who that is, let alone care...BUT!...it is my all-time favorite band. We used one of their songs for our wedding...it's what I walked down the aisle to. This is their last tour, and their tickets sold out almost immediately. The concert is on Sunday here in MI, and people are asking $100-120 PER TICKET. I found 2 for less than that. I am SO SO SO SO excited! The concert is in a small setting, and it's general admission, so I can get there early and sit right up front. I really couldn't be happier to see this concert! Though it is sad it is their final one (for now). Anyhow, I just had to share my excitement!
WinterStarzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 09:37 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 190/189/156

Height: 5'10"

Good for you! Enjoy your time!!
aymster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 04:41 AM   #3  
Discovering ME

Height: 5'10"

Not sure who that is.. what type of music is it?
AriesBarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 05:09 AM   #4  
I shall be released...

Height: 5'8"

Ooooh I like Nickel Creek. I had a chance to see them last year, but it just didn't work out. Have a good time!!
JustSharing83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 09:48 AM   #5  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

We have a couple of their CD's. They actually grew up where I live. One lives/d in Oceanside and the brother and sister live/d in Vista. Two bad they are breaking up...for now. I heard that their stuff just quit selling so they were of to try new things. Also that they had been doing this little gig too long and needed a break. Not sure how much is true of what you read though sometimes.

AriesBarb I would describe their music as mostly bluegrass style.

Have a great time WINTERSTARZZ!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 10:25 AM   #6  

I read they just wanted more family time and whatnot. But who knows? Hopefully, the "for now" actually means they aren't done. Because that would be pretty darn sad! Their music just makes me melt. It's so beautiful!
WinterStarzz is offline   Reply With Quote