View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 11:38 PM   #157
Karen31

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Hello GG's! Well, the last couple days have been pretty busy here! They are opening a new Wal-mart Super center in Woodland Park--- I decided day before yesterday to go ahead and put in my application. They called yesterday and I ended up having 3 interviews Yesterday!!! Then today had to go down for the drug screening test. I also put in an application for our new hospital that will be opening the first of September. And then today I also had an interview for a receptionist at a auto parts store.! WHEW!!! Just decided that I would try to get something and keep busy while I'm waiting for the phone to ring here and sell the house and misc!

Lynn, We will all keep you in our thoughts and prayers. And know that we are anxious to hear any news that you have.

moxie-- that lasagna recipe looks real good and I'll be anxious to try it. Need to wait for grocery day though. :

Paula-- it sounds like you may have found a very caring place for your Dad. Will be saying prayers that all works out good for you.

Joanne, sorry to hear that your Mom isn't feeling well. Will send special prayers your way also.

Cat-- that sounded like such a neat idea for the wedding.. it would make it so special for all those who had to travel a distance. I think that I will keep that in mind the next time a relative announces they are getting married.

Linda-- I'm with you-- maybe next year I can discover swim suits again!! Not ready this year!!

I did get on the scales this morning and I did lose 1 pound but that wasn't very good. I haven't been doing the WATP's video's the last 3 days and I guess it shows! Have to figure out a way to make sure that gets worked in the daily routine!!

Zoe, I think that I will enjoy getting a bike when I can. Around here is all dirt roads but I think it is 1 mile around our square and I should be able to do that a couple times each day.....maybe. But I know once we get the house sold and then settled in MO. I will definitely get a bike and go on the trails that they have there.

Theresa, Phyllis, Lyn and Lily------- Hello to you too.

Guess I'll go ahead and start winding down for today. Tomorrow is a brand new day and hopefully we will all get good news that we are waiting for.
Goodnight Karen

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow. ~