View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 12:38 PM   #15
lilybelle
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

I do think I'm different according to how I eat to maintain my wt. loss. I know there are people that eat more than I do and stay slim. I'm willing to accept this, as I too learned that "life isn't Fair".

My health is my number 1 priority as it should be. I don't care if people think I'm obsessive about my weight and exercise. They haven't lived in my sick body. They don't know what it's like to take literally hands full of pills each day. So, yes, it is totally worth it to me to keep my wt. in a healthy range even if it means forgoing Donuts. Personally, I'd rather have a big slice of watermelon than a donut anyway. I can't even remember when is the last time I had a donut. I'm certain it's been more than 2 yrs. and I can live without them.

I can honestly say that I enjoy going for long walks in the countryside. Of course the treadmill does get boring at times, but I do it anyway. Not because I necessarily want to, but because I need to. Sometimes if I don't feel like "just walking", I'll use my Hula Hoop or Jump Rope or Elliptical to change things up a bit. The important thing to me is that I get some physical movement instead of just laying around doing nothing.

I, for one, will never give into her theory that its better to just accept being fat and live with it. I was dying with it before, not living with it.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal-photo-album/88618-before-current-goal-pics.html

^^ My new before and current photos! ^^
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote