Old 07-09-2007, 07:15 AM   #1  

Height: 5'2"

Default :LAWL Losers and Friends - July 9-July 15

I am reading about renewed and continued dedication. Let's all keep it up and go strong. We all have a finish in mind.... Have a great week!!!!
Lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 07:36 AM   #2  

Well, this week on Wednesday is my 35th birthday.
How am I celebrating?
I am going to a Team in Training meeting about walking my first marathon for the leukemia and lymphoma society. I am beyond excited. Then we may head to my favorite restaurant.
That is about all folks for today.
amy
amy2liz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 08:45 AM   #3  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Happy Bday in advance Amy. Have a great day!

Hope you all had a good weekend. I am still battling the sclae and none too happy about it. Will start another week of the exercising etc and see what happens. But as always remember to put some spare change aside for my bail fund.. NBC interrupts this broadcast to report a young blonde (okay not so young) is throwing her scale off the over pass onto the highway in the hopes of seeing it run over by a Mack truck.. she has been arrested and charged with assault and battery on a dang sclae.." and now back to our regularly scheduled programs............
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 08:54 AM   #4  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Morning all. Kristen--go ahead and toss mine too.

Nothing newsy--just wanted to pass this along for Katie

Katie--this was on today's Hungry Girl e-mail and I thought of you:
***Do you have a children's story or book idea that you'd love to see published? General Mills and Cheerios may be able to give you your big break. The Cheerios Spoonfuls of Stories Children's Book Contest offers the winner amazing prizes, including a chance to have his or her story evaluated by Simon & Schuster. Click for the 411. http://www.spoonfulsofstories.com/ou...lsStories.aspx
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 09:01 AM   #5  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

How about a children's book where the evil monster lurking under the bed.. is a big, white SCALE!! The thought of that sends me running scared every day!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 09:01 AM   #6  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

Good morning all! Here is to good weight loss week for us all!!!!!!!
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 09:05 AM   #7  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Morning all!

Kristen- Totally unfair. Maybe you should strap your sclae to a missle headed to Iraq.

Dan- My DH had to drive to Cedar City, Utah, last week to pick up a car for his work. He said that the fire burning across the hillside was really something to see. We had a big fire last week, but it only took a couple of days to get under control.

Lynn- Thanks for starting us off!

Amy- Sounds great!

So, I am having pool drama. I bought and paid for my pool on Friday morning on ebay. Last night, I received and email from Paypal that my money had been refunded, and a note from the seller that the listing was an error, that they would never sell a pool for that cheap. There were 3 pools listed, and 3 buyers. I have contacted the others buyers, and we are fighting it with ebay together, but I am not holding my breath.

I am have been POP for one whole day on my new plan. Last night I made the best treat ever. I made cook and serve SF, FF chocolate pudding. When it had cooled quite a bit, I spooned 3/4 of a cup into a bowl (D), topped with 1/2 c SF, FF vanilla ice cream (S), topped that with one small sliced banana (F), and topped that off with 10 peanuts and 2 T of flaked, unsweetened coconut (2 fats). Oh, baby, that was soooo good! I mixed the leftover pudding with 2 T coconut and 1 T of walnut gems and put it in the fridge for another day. German chocolate pie, anyone? The coconut and the ice cream are on the "Consume infrequently" list in the new plan book, so that will not be a daily occurrence, by any means, but what a great treat.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 09:07 AM   #8  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Morning Katy!

Lea Ann- Thanks so much for the link! I have 2 stories that my daycare kids beg me to tell them. I will definitely look into it!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 09:16 AM   #9  
-- Karen --

S/C/G: 165/143/140

Height: 5' 6"

morning all,

kristen, while your tossing, would you like to toss mine to please.....

although mine hasn't been quite so evil - its not showing a gain, but its not showing a loss either.

by the way Kristen, 100 laps in the pool - I agree with Wendy, maybe you are water logged. Just out of curiousity - how long does that take you to do 100 laps - I gotta give you credit. I don't think I could do it.
slim n trim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 09:26 AM   #10  
on LAWL

Dan--you need to get to Utah and put that thing out--they had to close one of DH's stations (natural gas!--I think it's pretty close to the AZ/UT border in Klagetoh?) because of smoke and proximity of flames--if that thing blows it's gonna be a big boom!

Katie--when you get published you can put us in the dedication! They should have a public voting--you'd be a shoo in with all your 3FC/LAWL pals.
Old 07-09-2007, 09:39 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

GRRRR....Posted this on the wrong dang week! LOL

Good Monday morning everybody! I'm here for an official kick in the tushie! I havent posted all week because we've been on vacation. Its a miracle but I'm only up 2 pounds this morning from my last WI. I say its a miracle because I cant seem to get the munchies under control!!! UGH!!! I made the decision when I started back after the TT to not start stabilization until I could maintain my weight for a couple of weeks. I cant keep the scale from jumping around if I dont get my butt back OP! Soooo to me and all who are struggling, heres to a new week!!! The game is on!!!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 09:40 AM   #12  
on LAWL

you've been on vacation--we'll cut you some slack--lol.
Old 07-09-2007, 09:41 AM   #13  
Alannah

S/C/G: 260/231/140

Height: 5'3"

Happy Birthday Amy!

You are one day off from me as it is my B'day tomorrow and I am also 35.

Small world!
equinetcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 09:49 AM   #14  
Norissa on LAWL

Height: 5'3

Good Morning all - Make it a POP week !!! I know I am going to be giving it my all to stay POP ! I have been so BAD !!! New week, new day, new attitude
Mom_of_3_Monsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 09:50 AM   #15  
-- Karen --

S/C/G: 165/143/140

Height: 5' 6"

Kim - not to worry - it seems to be evil scale week. Kristen is ready to throw her scale off the overpass .... and I would be happy to give her my scale to toss as well.

These scales are just evil and are trying to take over our life. We have to be strong and not let them do it. We can overcome them!!

Amy - happy birthday!
slim n trim is offline   Reply With Quote