View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 10:05 AM   #7
Repo girl
Katie

Height: 5'1

Morning all!

Kristen- Totally unfair. Maybe you should strap your sclae to a missle headed to Iraq.

Dan- My DH had to drive to Cedar City, Utah, last week to pick up a car for his work. He said that the fire burning across the hillside was really something to see. We had a big fire last week, but it only took a couple of days to get under control.

Lynn- Thanks for starting us off!

Amy- Sounds great!

So, I am having pool drama. I bought and paid for my pool on Friday morning on ebay. Last night, I received and email from Paypal that my money had been refunded, and a note from the seller that the listing was an error, that they would never sell a pool for that cheap. There were 3 pools listed, and 3 buyers. I have contacted the others buyers, and we are fighting it with ebay together, but I am not holding my breath.

I am have been POP for one whole day on my new plan. Last night I made the best treat ever. I made cook and serve SF, FF chocolate pudding. When it had cooled quite a bit, I spooned 3/4 of a cup into a bowl (D), topped with 1/2 c SF, FF vanilla ice cream (S), topped that with one small sliced banana (F), and topped that off with 10 peanuts and 2 T of flaked, unsweetened coconut (2 fats). Oh, baby, that was soooo good! I mixed the leftover pudding with 2 T coconut and 1 T of walnut gems and put it in the fridge for another day. German chocolate pie, anyone? The coconut and the ice cream are on the "Consume infrequently" list in the new plan book, so that will not be a daily occurrence, by any means, but what a great treat.

Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote