View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 08:49 AM   #3
bayoubelle68
Felicia

S/C/G: 323/TBA/145

Height: 5'6"

Good morning, all! We had an AWESOME weekend! My best friend from high school came to visit with her family. I hadn't seen her in eight years, so it was a wonderful visit. They wanted to meet us for lunch and, knowing that we're dieting and doing well, she told us to choose a restaurant least likely to sabatoge our diet. We chose Chinese because the restaurant has a great Mongolian grill. This is the restaurant that we used to go to EVERY Sunday after church, but we haven't been in since starting LAWL. DH and I both did really well. I loaded up my bowl with cabbage, mushrooms, carrots, chicken, and shrimp and once it was cooked, I hit it with a little bit of soy sauce. It was really good - not the same as my beloved Tiny Spicy Chicken, but still good.

After lunch, we took them to see our new house and then we came back here to visit for several hours. It was just great. The kids got along great (their DD is 11, our DS is 6 and DD is 3) and had a ball playing in the backyard. I was relieved to see that I would make good choices even when tempted by food that I really love.

Here's a link to pictures of our new home:
http://www.rapides.k12.la.us/cheroke...r_new_home.htm

Have a spectacular day!
Psalm 118:24
bayoubelle68 is offline   Reply With Quote