View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 10:51 PM   #15
Karen31

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Hi Theresa, I really intended to do the South Beach for just the 2 weeks for Phase 1. What it was was lots of veggies and no fruit, bread, pasta, potatoes or stuff like that just for the 2 weeks. I'm kind of a person who needs some structure to make it work so that has helped me in that respect. You might want to go to the slimfast site and check it out now--- it isn't just shakes anymore. They have a pretty good meal plan and it is about 1300 calories a day. I like them because they are easy to use and great when you need a quick meal on the run. I dont usually do the 1300 calories though --- I try to stay right around 1000.

Just Carla!!! I think you will find us a fun group and we all try to help each other out as best we can. We look forward to getting to know you.

Well, I guess everybody must be tired from the weekend. Hello to everyone and I'll catch you all later. Karen

Karen

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow. ~