View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 04:00 PM   #9
Karen31

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

WOW moxiesd--- I can't believe all the calories they try to "hide" in a salad!! Congrats to you for thinking ahead and cutting them out before you started.. I don't know if I would have thought about that. It looks like you are really doing good on your weight loss too!! Doesnt that make you feel good and motivate you to do even better.

Hi Phyllis, Thanks for the compliment When I first got back from vacation I decided to try the South Beach diet (kind of) and wanted to see if I could get rid of the 4 pounds that I had gained. So the first week on that I had lost 5 and then the second week I lost the 2 pounds. But believe it or not I've really missed the Slimfast Shakes so I started back on that yesterday and will incorporate weight watcher points in with it. That seems to work pretty good for me. If I find that I don't lose or start gaining I will go back on the South Beach.
I haven't got back into my walking yet but I am going to do that too. I was doing 5 miles a day before we went on vacation so I know that has to be started all over again. And I will use the WATP's dvd's to get started again. And also get back on that ab lounger!! It really does help a lot!!

Well, I thought I would take a break from "cleaning" and see what was happening here. I dont have to much left to do and then the house won't be so cluttered when someone comes to look at it. Just trying to get it all organized but not ready to start packing anything yet.

Take care, Karen

Karen

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow. ~