Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 06-20-2007, 10:41 AM   #1  
Brendansmum

S/C/G: 214/195/135

Height: 5'7"

Default No Longer Overweight!!

I'm only down one pound since last week{I know a pound is still fantastic!!}but I'm finally in the normal weight range according to the BMI chart. I started at obese then watched it drop to overweight and now it's normal. I'm so happy and so proud to have done so well this time around. I've never been able to stick to any kind of plan for this long{it's going on week 19}. I'm still on my blood pressure meds but I think it may be high because of my over active thyroid, since it went untreated for so long{lack of moolah!!} I also want to add what a great site this is. It's kept me going for so long and also inspired me to start running and exercising in general. Keep up the fantastic work, weight loss crusaders!!
Brendansmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 11:00 AM   #2  

CONGRATULATIONS!!
I am with you in the Over Active Thyroid Club... unfortunately, I have a tumor on mine to go with it... I know how tough it can be to stay focused on a plan with other things going on inside you!
Keep going!! I CANNOT wait to see "Normal" on my BMI Chart!
KM
KiDaisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 12:14 PM   #3  
Changing My Lifestyle

S/C/G: 230/180/140

Height: 5'4"

Default Congratulations! ! !

I hope you realize how wonderful it is that you've started living a better lifestyle. Keep up the terrific work and you will thrive with a new outlook on life. I can't wait until I hit the point that I'm no longer overweight. You have done so well and are an inspiration to everyone looking to improve their quality of life.

Cheers, Tamara
tleef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 04:40 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 155/150/125-130

Height: 5' 5"

Woooo-hooooo! That's a great mini-goal! Congratulations! Go out and buy yourself some new clothes or get a massage or something to celebrate!
Kilketay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 11:15 PM   #5  
Brendansmum

S/C/G: 214/195/135

Thanks for the kind words ladies it means a lot!!
Brendansmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 11:38 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 275/137/140

Congratulations! You must feel great to have achieved this accomplishment! I'm only a few pounds away myself, and this is my next mini-goal. Seems like the pounds take their time when approaching a big milestone like this - but as long as they keep disappearing, slow is just fine with me...
WindyCityChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 03:14 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

That is wonderful news!! I know how exciting that must be. I myself am only about 2 pounds away from that too. I started out in the obese and worked my "weigh" down to the overweight, and i can see my little dot hovering on the edge of insanity....no, i mean the edge of normal!! lol. I can't wait. Keep up the great job. Before long you will be in the middle of healthy. That is my goal!!!

Congrats!!!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 10:12 AM   #8  
MSer living healthy

S/C/G: 300/176/170

Height: 5ft 8in

Congratulations on your weight loss and achieving your goal. It is so nice to reach those goals we set ourselves. But ulitmately we are making ourselves healthier and fitter into the process.
purpleorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 09:55 PM   #9  

That is wonderful! I bet you look and feel fabulous too!!!

Great job!
lalique is offline   Reply With Quote