Old 06-29-2007, 11:14 AM   #1  
Carrie

S/C/G: 196/174.2/150

Height: 5' 8"

Default Home Scale?

What kind of home scale do you have? I need to buy a scale and just was wondering the best kind to get.
healthy2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 11:26 AM   #2  

I have a "Weight Watchers" ( don't tell the COD) digital scale that weighs in tenths. (I think I bought it at Target or Wal-Mart...) It seems to be right on with the scale at the COD.
WITeresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 11:36 AM   #3  
Running to Catch Up

S/C/G: 261/ticker/150

I LOVE my weight watchers scale. I have found it to be the most exact weight compared with my doctor's ofice.
Minty Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 11:45 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

I have a WW one also. Mine measures in increments of .2. It's consistent when the battery is fresh, but it's always a bit off from the COD. Then again, I WI nekkid at home first thing in the morning and then the COD at noon after breakfast, and definitely not nekkid.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 12:03 PM   #5  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

I have a Homedics digital that measures in .2's...I really like it because it stores your last weight and then tells you how much you've gone down (or up) since the last WI. It was like $30 at Walmart.
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 05:17 PM   #6  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

I, too, purchased my sclae at Walmart for like $29. It is a WW's also, but is made by Conair. It measures in 0.2 also. I am a sclae addict, so really, I ought to not own one.......but I just can't help myself. I don't drink, don't smoke, and now don't eat junk........so it is all I have left I am pretty sure the COD does NOT recommend WI at home.......many of us still do it
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote