View Single Post
Old 03-12-2002, 12:15 PM   #14
Kelster
On the Move Chickaroo!!!

Susan

I know can you believe it in my 8th week just seems like last week I was looking at your transfromation pics and going to buy the book..........and now here I am stronger and feeling better then I have in a very long time.........I am still amazed......I am so glad I found this place......

I might add I had been on some other threads........and it is nice to talk to people that are going through the same thing as you are but..........when you can find a thread where everyone is following the same plan..........it seems a bond is formed there and that you know exactly what the other is going through........or is that just me.........

I can only imagine what I will look like later this year......and this is the first year in a long time that I can't wait for my birthday...........I still have a ways to go..........and well a friend of mine that I haven't seen in about 2 yrs has invited me to her trailer in July..........wonder if she will notice.......

Well I do know it is showing my daughter has already commented that my legs look smaller.......now if only my hips would start to melt.........I know I know..........all in good time.......

The weight just seems to be coming off everywhere else except the hips.........and well now my pants fit me really strangely.....

Today it is LBWO for me.......I will be adding more weights......so i know I will be sore tomorrow.........I am still feeling the achiness from my UBWO 2 days ago.......but I can feel the muscles.......I mean really feel them there.........sooooo I don't mind.....

Well I hope everyone is having a great day.........this is my second day off........going to get my hair cut and do some groceries.........

back to work tomorrow...

People forget what you say....People forget what they see....BUT....People never forget how you make them feel--