Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 03:12 AM   #1  

Height: 5'1"

Talking Weight Loss and Chitchat #255

Hello and to the Jaded Ladies site!

We are a group of ladies that come here for support and encouragement on our weight loss struggles, and we also find time for some chitchatting. So please, won't you join us? New members are always welcome.
Old 06-10-2007, 11:57 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 269/264/150

Height: 5'4"

Sending a BIG to Shy!!!

Everybody have a great Sunday!!
Old 06-10-2007, 02:46 PM   #3  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies, and a Happy Sunday to you!

SASSY...glad you guys are home safe and sound.

TAMMY...wow, you did great at Penney's! I am wanting to buy some new clothes (and did get a few things so far) but am wanting to wait until I lose some more weight.

KIM...mexican food is one of my favs. I don't think I ever tire of it, maybe because I don't eat it a lot.

HIYA SHY and a big to you!

And a big HELLO to everyone else!

Thought I would check in today because I know I won't be able to tomorrow. I will be hurrying around with last minute cleaning, and taking the dog out and such. I wish I was able to leave and not clean, lol. I guess I just like coming home to a clean house.

Got most of my packing done. Doing some laundry to finish it off. My car is clean, the house is almost (will finish that in the morning) and I am cooking some chicken breasts for Jason and Vince for a couple of days. And a special little treat of brownies. Anywho...see you ladies next weekend!

Have a GREAT week!
Old 06-10-2007, 03:57 PM   #4  
I work with germs!!

Height: 5'2"

Happy Sunday Ladies!!

Had my weigh-in today and lost 3 lbs!!!! I'm so excited!! Going to the beach in 5 weeks and want to be safely in the 130's. My sis and I are looking into a WW meeting in Myrtle Beach so we can try to stay OP while vacationing. We usually cook most of our meals with everyone taking turns but do splurge on a seafood buffet. I would rather cook a quick meal and save my $$ shopping or going to shows.

Cristina--have a safe trip!!

Shy-- You'll love it here!

Hope everyone else is have a wonderful weekend. Gonna put some chicken on the grill along with some grilled red potato's and onions sprinkled with old bay seasoning. I'm getting hungry already!
Old 06-10-2007, 08:49 PM   #5  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Shy and Congrats on the 5 lbs loss!

TY Cristina. We were very glad to get home and sleep! lol.
Old 06-11-2007, 12:26 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 205.5/158.50/132

Height: 5'7"

Hey girls....
I'll hafta do this fast. Only have a moment. But I had that infection in my foot again last week. Was really sick and then went to Palm Desert to see my DR. He was so impressed with my 21 pound loss since the last time I saw him in April. And my overall 40 pound loss. That felt great. And then I went to my sons football camp on Sat/Sun and some of his friends were asking him what I had done. They said has your mom lost a bunch of weight? haha! That was a GREAT NSV! So, today tho TOM is here and my weight is slightly up and my foot is still a bit swollen from the infection. So, things can only get better right? haha! I might take a shot at walking some today anyway. It really doesn't hurt. It's just a bit swollen. So, hopefully this week should have a good loss. My goal is to be down another 10 by July
18th when I have another appointment.

Brit made it into the semi finals for smashbox. Please go vote for her every day. If she makes it into the top 10 by June 25th she'll be a fiinalist.

http://www.smashboxonline.com/modeling/

Thanks Girls!
Old 06-11-2007, 01:25 PM   #7  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Tina- Wow..you are really doing great. I hope the foot continues to improve and you can walk some. I am doing well on the exercise, just can't get a handle on the eating like I should. I KNOW what I should do.....just don't.

Tammy- You are doing great too. I wanted to ask if you stay right at Myrtle Beach when you go? I am looking at places to stay and trying to get DH talked into a week at the beach. We would go in the Fall however.

Cristina- I know you are gone by now...on the event that you do check in I am sending good thoughts your way. Safe driving!

Sassy- Glad you got back and all is well.

Kim- HI to you also.

Welcome to Shy...

Howdy to all the rest of you...you know who you are. :hugs

I rode 3.5 miles yesterday and 2 so far today on the bike. Got the laundry done, beds changed and dusting finished. More to follow I am sure...

I did reach my 10 pound goal. I was wondering because it went up and down a little last week. I decided if it was down today after the family get together yesterday that I was TAKING it. So..after a bad year of ups and ups...I am back to 171 and shooting for the 160's. With the help of the bicycle I will make it. But, maybe not as soon as I want. We are off to LV on Thurs. for 2 weeks to sell the place there....so that might mean disaster. I am planning NOT to have a disaster...but I am so weak. (or it wouldn't have taken me years to gain and lose this same 10 pounds)
Lots of stress right now, and although I used to smoke and not eat during stress I now eat and don't smoke during stress.

BBL...
Old 06-11-2007, 08:24 PM   #8  
GmaTo8

Just a quick one to say hello. This is Vacation Bible School week, and I'm watching Madison for Mary while Mary is volunteering there. Her other 2 DDs signed up, but Madi wouldn't. I have no idea why she thought she'd have more fun at Grandma's, lol.

I asked Gina if I could have Jackson for the day, and tomorrow is when he's coming, and I can't wait!

Wednesday I'm headed to Terre Haute with my buddy Dixie, to the Hobby Lobby and the mall. Cha-ching!!

Hope you're all doing well, and big hugs to you!
Old 06-12-2007, 11:30 AM   #9  

Height: 5'1"

Morning Ladies...

The sun is shining bright!! Should be a great week for sunshine.

Had a great weekend. Sunday we drove all over, just needed to get away from the house. We drove into Washington had lunch then drove to Mt. Hood. We're now planning some hikes for this summer. We want to be more active and out of the house.

I'm ready to go canoeing!

I need to get to work early so this is just a quicky. You all have a great Tuesday.
Old 06-12-2007, 04:31 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 205.5/158.50/132

Height: 5'7"

foots feeling better. should be walking by tomarrow. need to! :P TOMs here so not great on the scale. But hanging in there. Have 2 much work to do today so gotta go for now. please go vote for brit...takes like a second. she's at 19. Needs to be in the top 10 by the 25th of June. So i'm trying to get her as many votes as possible!

www.smashboxonline.com/modeling

tina
Old 06-12-2007, 10:11 PM   #11  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Got in another 3 miles last evening to make 5 yesterday..and did 5 today also. It is getting easier. Funny thing is now my neighbors have bought bikes and are riding. It gets down right crowded out here in the evening.

We had a discussion about food again today.....going to try for more veggies and fruits and get DH off the meat and gravy. If he is willing to eat well it is so much easier for me. If I am cooking for him I just EAT.

Lots of errands to run tomorrow..and taking Mom to the Dr. and for blood work.

Glad everyone is busy....hope you are all OK.
Old 06-13-2007, 03:57 PM   #12  
I work with germs!!

Afternoon Ladies!!

Things are a little slow around the boards. Just dropping in to say hi Had my yearly gyn appt today, was lovely as ever lol. Then on to Penney's to return a pair of shorts that after wearing them for about an hour, started to fall off of me. Returned them for a smaller size . Going dancing tonight. I friend that dances with me said that she wore a pedometer last week and found that she had done 2.5 miles!! Gonna keep up with her on the dance floor tonight to do the same. Happy hump day ya'll!!
Old 06-13-2007, 04:31 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 240/172/165

Good Afternoon Ladies

Not much going on around here but exercise...Hubby is in New Jersey picking up a load then coming back to Granger...weather has been beautiful, it's 89 right now...well I just thought I would check in...Have a Good One All.

Pink Jane
Your next WDW vacation is 88 days away!
Old 06-13-2007, 07:23 PM   #14  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hi Gurls!

I hope you all are doing well!

Old 06-13-2007, 09:06 PM   #15  
GmaTo8

Hi ladies,

Yowza, I need to slow down! This week has been a whirlwind so far, but I'm about to slow down now, lol. Dixie and I had a blast in Terre Haute. She's going to join my scrapbooking group that meets the 2nd Friday of the month, and I'm glad about that. I got some new cool paper, and a larger paper cutter. And more 3-D stickers. Gotta love 'em!

Sue - way to go on reaching your 10 pound goal.

Shy - hello and welcome to you!

Sassy - didn't you get a card from me?

Cristina - hope you're having a good time visiting your family.

Tammy - can I go to Myrtle Beach with you, lol? I've always wanted to go. Or could you send me a post card?

Tina - yay for the too-big shorts.

Marti - when will you get to go canoeing?

Pink Jane - it's hot here, too.

Hello to everyone else reading this.

Tomorrow I'm having lunch with my niece Carol. We try and meet once a month. Her mom, (my oldest sister) died 20 years ago, and so I like to keep close to her.

I've got some paperwork to take care of. Then I'm headed for a good soak in the tub. Have a good one, ladies!
Closed Thread