Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 01:08 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 288/278.8/150

Height: 5 ft.5 in.

Default Weight Watchers Freedom Plan...

It was from the late 1990's. I have the 2 companion books, I have the exchange lists handwritten down and no handbook. Does anyone have the handbook? I need a question answered if possible. I believe that you added optional calories and personal selections daily. I am in the dark as to what it was. I keep thinking it must have been 3 selections/day and 100 calories/ daily but I'm not sure vs. weekly calories and selections... Who can help me out please????
Old 06-12-2007, 02:12 PM   #2  
Cowboy Up Chick

There are a couple of old threads (you may have to do a search) that people have talked about the old selection plans. It may be in there. OTher than that I am afraid I am not much help...to me they were too restrictive and more dietlike for them to be with me for life but good luck in finding what you need.
Old 06-12-2007, 02:35 PM   #3  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

Height: 5'5½

Is it the program with the "traffic lights" that you had to have so many greens, so many yellows and reds were limited to x number each week?

That's the one I was on when I started in 1999. Other than that I can't really remember it much. I prefer the program now (what we have in the Netherlands) because it's a LOT more "free" (like pretty much you can eat anything, you just have to watch portion control and keep to your points).
Old 06-12-2007, 03:27 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 288/278.8/150

Height: 5 ft.5 in.

Would you all believe I found my answer on an old blog??? One of the ladies was telling another what she was eating a day. I thought about it and then the light bulb went off in my head lol!!! I've got the Plan now and started happily.
Closed Thread