View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 10:37 AM   #7
NightengaleShane
I wanna be SUPERWOMAN!

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Height: 5'6 1/2"

Default About me...

This section of the 3FC forum seems pretty nifty! I'm definitely "alternative" - I'm into the punk rock/riot grrrl subculture, have several tattoos and piercings, and am somewhat of a different breed by nature.

Name: Aidyn

Weight & Height: 5'6 1/2" and currently in the 130's! I started out at 175.

Job: I'm a project manager for a maintenance/repair company, as well as a personal trainer/nutritional consultant on the side. Both are rewarding for different reasons... okay, fine, ONE is rewarding, the other is a steady paycheck, but that works for me!

Music: I'm a big fan of female-fronted bands like Sleater-Kinney, Le Tigre, Joan Jett, Concrete Blonde, The Hissyfits, and Mary Prankster... I love punk... anything from The Ramones to the Sex Pistols to Fugazi to Social Distortion to the Circle Jerks and everything in between. I'm a big industrial fan, too... stuff like NIN, Skinny Puppy, Pitchshifter, Stabbing Westward, Econoline Crush, Apoptygma Berzerk, and the like. Other bands and artists I like: Eve 6, matchbox twenty, Nirvana, Peaches, Ani DiFranco, Melissa Etheridge, Flyleaf, Guns N Roses, Poison, and a whole lot more... believe it or not, I am also a country fan.

Books: I love suspense most... Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Mary Higgins Clark... The Perks of Being A Wallflower is a great book, too...

TV: CSI, Law & Order... especially Special Victims Unit... I love Olivia and Elliot, CSI Las Vegas, stupid dating shows full of drama on VH1 (like I Love New York, Flavor of Love, and Rock of Love), Discovery Health, Taboo (it's an awesome show on the National Geographic Channel), Supernatural, and my newest obsession is COLD CASE!

Interests/Hobbies: Anything health/fitness related, community service/volunteer work, going to shows, playing guitar, writing songs, acting, hanging out with friends, meeting new people, going on road trips to leave my boring diet podunk town of Gainesville, FL, going to the beach, going to parties, and anything I find fun at any given moment

Goals: Find balance in life, obtain an action hero style body and maintain it!

Religion: Catholicism... we can drink most under the table, as we start the earliest!

Politics: Unquestionably Liberal

Relationship Status: I'm single and loving it!

My GOAL Story

Last edited by NightengaleShane : 08-18-2009 at 09:10 PM. Reason: updating :)
NightengaleShane is offline   Reply With Quote