View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 03:53 AM   #30
Steelslady
Going down, my way!

S/C/G: 309.4/286/208 1/20/14

Height: 5' 9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawsclan View Post
I am 44 almost 45, I went from 125lbs to 214 in 2 years. It is even more depressing because I lost 70lbs to get to the 125lbs. I was fine eating the way I was, it was a lifestyle to me, but people started telling me that I was getting too thin. Then I went through a couple of depressed episodes and then I just gave up I guess and I started gaining weight, I started drinking too, making my weight gain even worse! I am struggling now to stop that as well as the OVEReating. I used to look like my avatar and I want to look like that again! I am hoping that telling on myself to others will help. I used to do tae bo which I LOVED and it helped me to lose weight. I haven't done it in 2 years, now I am so fat that even when I start to walk on my treadmill my knee starts hurting. Being a student all day makes matters worse, because I am either sitting at school or sitting at my coffee table studying. I only really take the time to make a family meal or change over the laundry. I know this needs to change... I just can't seem to get motivated............................. H E L P

I totally understand how you feel. I have a very busy life with my kids ages 15, 13 and almost 11. For me, I sit a lot at all of their sports games and practices, and most of the time, there's no place to walk for exercise during practices.

I started a diet I did years ago with much success. I eat several small meals a day, about every 3 hours or so, and stay under 1800 calories. Little by little I will bring the calories down, but I don't want to make myself sick by cutting down drastically, or put my body into starvation mode.

What I've done, is bought some mini meals. Lean Cuisine, Smart Choice, small microwave cans of Chef Boyardee products- I make sure every one of them is under 300 calories. It's only been a couple of days, but I've already lost 5 pounds doing this (I will update my ticker in a few days after I hit the first week cycle). Last week, I lost two pounds, from simply using Z Trim in my salad dressings, cream cheese on bagels, mayonaise, sour cream, and veggie dips. That was change number one. This week, I did the mini meals, so so far, I've lost 7 pounds. It can be done, but make it a diet that is convenient for you! Good luck!

The Wendie Plan in Calories:
http://hermitislandlover.blogspot.com/

One for each ten pounds lost-
Steelslady is offline   Reply With Quote