Old 05-29-2007, 10:52 AM   #1  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Default Weekly Thread 5/28-6/3

Hello ladies! I had a great weekend. Didn't track on Sunday or Monday, but stuck to my points Sunday and used my extra points on Monday. Of course, Monday I spent weeding, planting, and mulching for a few hours, so I have no clue how many exercise points that earned me but I'm sure it was quite a few! Ended up working out great overall.

Welcome to our new posters! Keep posting!
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 12:38 PM   #2  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

hey super swamped will post tonight !
i didn't track saturday however I danced for 3 hours straight at the wedding so 13-18 activity pts right there woohoo!
I gotta run!
Kier
Ps I was thinking we should all post a goal for the week not a loss goal a behavior!
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 07:46 AM   #3  
Perfection!!!

S/C/G: 238.8/209.8/160

Height: 5'8

Hey all!! Yesterday was good day for me..i didnt eat all my points because i worked until 9:30....and i wasnt hungry...today is probably going to be the same thing...:P i went for a walk yesterday...and sang my heart out while i was walking...probably not to bad except that the songs were from musical, like wicked, urinetown, and rocky horror...people probably thought i was crazy....lol
KO good idea to post a goal for the week...My goal is to keep tracking....i got out of the habit for awhile...now i'm trying to ge back into it...
Kelly Lynn
rainstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 08:08 AM   #4  
One Busy Mom!

S/C/G: 149/166/130

Height: 5' 4"

Hello! My name is Tracy. I thought I would join in your chat. I am a 29 year old from New York. I have been on WW since January and doing pretty well. I am very close to my *official goal*... was just 2.8 away last Saturday... and as you know, as long as I'm in the 2 pound range, it's a free meeting! (I'm already a lifetime member...) That is my goal for the week... to be there!

My non-weight goal is to get some of this clutter either organized or out the door.
Treighsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 09:25 AM   #5  

Morning! I thought that I would join in too! I have been going to WW for 15 weeks this time and am determined that I will not stop going again! I will make it to my goal and become Lifetime so I do not have to pay anymore! I went to WW once before and lost 40 lbs, got cocky and thought that I could do it by myself, but I was wrong. I did manage to lose another 10 after quitting, but then gained 25 back and that was when I decided that I do need support and LOTS of it! That's why I am here too!
I look forward to getting to know everyone!
nail-lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 09:51 AM   #6  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Hey gals! I've been having a great week, although I haven't been able to exercise. I strained my back and the muscles are killing me! I was using a heating pad but it didn't really help a lot. I finally called the doc who put me on a muscle relaxer (started it last night). He said to continue the heating pad too and also ordered an x-ray that I have to go for today. He said I might need physical therapy too if the heat and muscle relaxer don't really work. There wasn't an "incident" that caused my back to hurt, but I think it may have something to do with the fact that for a while I had been sitting "over" my laptop instead of with my back against my chair like I normally do. Oh well. Here's to hoping it gets better.
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote