Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 05-25-2007, 02:56 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 166.6/130/115

Height: 5'4"

Default Food On Jenny Craig

I am very excited to start Jenny - which I do this wkd. However I wanted some suggestions on the food. What people like and dislike.
Girl79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 10:25 PM   #2  
BroknMyWings

Thumbs up jc food

hi i joined jenny craig last week, i really like there food my favorite breakfasts are french toast w/berrirs, blueberry muffin, banana nut cereal
lunch, turkey burger lil kick really good and sweetish meatballs, rottini
dinner salisbury steak, turkey w/gravy i didnt chose to much variety but this week i will try new things, toffee cookie bite mmmm, goodluck, mayb we can cheer each other on, how much do u have to lose, sadly i need to lose 150 ,i hope this program works
BROKNMYWINGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 02:33 PM   #3  
having Senior Moments

S/C/G: 265/ticker/145

I like the fish and chips. I always take them out of the box and cook them in the toaster oven, so they get crispy. The potatoes almost make me think I'm eating fries. Also the sunshine sandwich. I take it apart & heat the insides in a dry skillet & toast the muffin (which is easier if you thaw it in the fridge overnight). I like them for lunch too.

Hi wings. I have 100 to lose. I've been on it about 6 weeks now. So far I've been doing fairly well. Check out the Jenny Craig Members thread on this forum. Some of us jc'ers post more frequently on that one. Also, the 100lb club forum is a great one. Good luck.
soiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 03:06 AM   #4  
BroknMyWings

Talking on a roll

hi there, i have been on 2 weeks down 4 lbs,first week cheated alot, buy now i am on a roll, i like the program, i am going to start adding exercise, how much have u lost in 6 weeks, i do 6 days 1 day off, keep up the good work keep in touch.... connie
BROKNMYWINGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 12:35 PM   #5  
having Senior Moments

S/C/G: 265/ticker/145

I'm down 11.4 pounds, and 8 inches already. I'm amazed!
soiley is offline   Reply With Quote