Old 05-22-2007, 05:11 PM   #1  
kitty Momo

Thumbs up Back In Kindergarten #25!

"I feel like I am back in kindergarten in many ways... personal, sometimes at work and now with the weight loss. I have done so many things wrong over the years.....emotional eating, pills for weight loss, eating the wrong things, failed diets, etc.
Now it's time to start fresh, kinda like back in kindergarten......"

Welcome!! Pull up a chair and join us!
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 05:18 PM   #2  
kitty Momo

ewww, cool. I get to be the first to post! I am almost done with my first 33 0z bottle of water. Honestly, I think that is all I am going to drink today.
I had a greek salad and salmon for lunch. I am very happy eating the same thing day after day. Probably will get old soon but when I lost weight before I was into pickeled beets, cottage cheese and turkey all meshed together on a plate - yum. Beck and Gaby love it too - Rach gags. lol

Thanks Cristina for the card!! It was dated 4-19 and had a kitty on it. I was over a month late on my post office box and was very lucky they weren't sending my mail back! I paniced today because I checked on line for my refund and it was mailed out last Friday. So, that got the fire under my butt to go take care of it!
My refund was there! yay......whew-......I just - I don't know. I have been sick and the PO office is always closed when I get off work at 5pm. Never got around to it - that is my story

anwyay - it is money to help me move!! yay.

k- back to work -
Old 05-22-2007, 07:22 PM   #3  
kitty Momo

I am going home! Check in with you all tomorrow. I finished 70 oz's of water! Slow start but once I started I did pretty good. I need to go find Gab a dress still for her picture. I didn't do that last weekend. I mean , I did look at 4 stores but I didn't like any of the styles that I like. Also want to let her hair grow out. The days my mother babysits her she always is taking Gab to the beauty shop! And, yes,,,,I tell her no.....
Heard from my sweetie M. He is up and down the I-5 going to meetings. He will be back up in Portland tomorrow - so I hope to catch a quick glimpse of him. Good thing because I don't remember what he looks like - haha
ok- I am bailing!
You all get in here and chat too!!! Katy, Sue, Sassy, Michelle, SusanNYC, Jules and Cristina!!!! And anyone else that wants to join us!! We are harmless...............promise!!
Old 05-23-2007, 03:12 AM   #4  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Morning all.

I know I should be sleeping, but its tough to just switch back to "days" (since my mom is here) I am just not tired yet. So figured may as well get up and do something, so I am doing laundry. I'm in DH's office, since my computer is out in the living room where my mom is..........

Yesterday we went everywhere........and I think I burned off about 1000 calories just sweating! It was HOT.....lol.....But we did do a lot of walking as well. So not exercise, but at least I was up and moving.

Today we may go to the Zoo, but we'll see how we all feel, we can always go tomorrow.......

Anyway, not much to say...........

I hope you all are having a great day!

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 11:47 AM   #5  
kitty Momo

Good Morning!
Hump day! It is a beautiful day here in Oregon.
I had some yummy veggie soup last night for dinner. My ex husband made it, I had 2 bowls, it was so filling.
Gab stayed at his house last night and I went shopping for new shoes for her. Her little toes were starting to get sore! I did that and was home at 7:30. Got in my pj's and watched After The Rose w/ my mom.
I sat and clipped split ends out until 11 and finally went to bed. Clipping is so addictive!!!
ugh - yes, I know I am odd
I slept all night and dreamed of the ocean. lol Jumped out of bed at 6am and had a slimfast, banana and oatmeal.
Took the shoes over to ex's house and dressed Gaby. Tried to brush her hair but she wouldn't let me.

So, here I am! Need to get to work - M is suppose to be up in town. Hope to see him!

chat later!!
Old 05-23-2007, 12:50 PM   #6  
RosieKate

Hi All!

Susan - WTG on the 10 lbs! I finally finished my 10 pound "reward" sweater...It's my new avatar - if I managed to upload it correctly.

More pics are on the blog....took forever, but those 10 finally came off - on to the next 10

HI Sassy and everyone else...DD is off to preschool promotion....Yay last one out of preschool - onto kindergarten.. woo hoo
Old 05-23-2007, 01:14 PM   #7  
kitty Momo

Cute - preschool promotion Katy! Gab has enjoyed her preschool - alittle nervous where I am going to be for her K next fall.
Beautiful sweater!
Ate a lime icee and need to start on my water. I think I need to go move my body and vacuum the floors. If I vacuum all the hallways it will take me 60/90 mintues - think that counts?? I do - to heck what you guys think!! lol
k- going to mooooooooove the body!
Old 05-23-2007, 02:46 PM   #8  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

KATY...GREAT avatar and pcitures on your site! Love the sweater! And WTG to the first 10! Enjoy the pre-school promotion!

SUSAN...exercise is exercise and vacuuming counts! Hope you get to see M soon. What is After The Rose? Don't think I have heard of it. YW for the card! Glad you got over there and got your refund!

SASSY...hey, walking IS exercise! Whether you are doing it at a fast pace or not, you are walking/moving! Do you have a pedometer? If not maybe you should get one and aim for the 10,000 steps they recommend. I know it helped me when I first started walking. I always did more just to get those steps in. I need to get another one...I broke it, lol! Hope you are enjoying your time with your mom.

HI MICHELLE, JULES, SUE & SusanNYC!

Not much going on today. For some reason I overslept...didn't get up until after 9, yikes! Supposed to get some severe weather today...you wouldn't know it looking out the window. The sun is shining and it is nice, windy as heck, but nice all the same. Went to the park but only did one lap-3/4 of a mile.It is too windy and there were tons of kids there. Guessing it was their last day of school party. Cracked me up because there were only 4 adults and looked like about 60 kids if not more. No one seemed to be really watching them...they were all over. But I will do more on the treadmill once I get off the computer. Didn't really feel up to walking yesterday but for some reason I had a burst of energy and did over 1.5 miles. Felt good too! Anywho...getting some laundry done and will do a little bit of cleaning also.

Take care ladies and I hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 03:11 PM   #9  
kitty Momo

After the Rose show Cristina!! What do you mean you haven't heard of it??

It is the show after the rose was given to Tessa by Andy (The Bachelor) - after he lead Bevin on thinking he would give the rose to her but decided after Tessa FINALLY opened up and proclaimed her love that it was Tessa and not Bevin that he would propose too! So, she (Bevin) wouldn't say a word after he rejected her - and they had to hike 20 miles back to the limo. After she (Bevin - are you with me???) got in the car she cried and said "this always happens to me!!".....wow.

After that he proposed to Tessa and she said yes......THAT was Monday. Last night was After the Rose Show....with Bevein, Andy and Tessa - plus Danielle, Stephanie from SC and Amber. I like Amber and Danielle is a sweetie but Stephanie needs some fashion sense because........I mean, ya,,,,she just needs some clothes on!! She thinks she is sooo hot and Andy was sooo into her. Whatever......

I know it is sad......my world.

I did vacuum and drank 33ozs of water! Going for my salad!

chat later

Old 05-23-2007, 03:26 PM   #10  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

SUSAN...I have watched every episode of the Bachelor and have the finale and after the final rose taped and I'm going to watch it again. My older DD, my sister and I are all addicted to this season. My sister told me that she almost booked a ticket to Hawaii for this weekend so she could go see them when Tessa got there lol. I did feel very bad for Bevin and she was also very beautiful, but it seems Andy and Tessa are very much in love. Great job on your weightloss!

Katy...Love the purple sweater and your picture, very pretty! Congrats on your weightloss also!

CRISTINA...You are always SO busy, you need to slow down a little missy! Thank you again for the email card!

SASSY...Enjoy your time with your mom and have fun!

Sorry I haven't been posting much, but I've had my feelings hurt by more than one person on the boards here, not this thread, and I just get tired of some people's comments. I will only post here and maybe some games and that's it. Last night, we had a very formal dinner to go to because Brittany was awarded with her Honor's Cord that she will be wearing at her graduation. We are so proud of her and one of her teachers was sitting by me and she talked so highly of Brittany and said she will make a wonderful nurse and I agree. I'm sitting here eating a salad and going to have some cottage cheese and oven roasted turkey breast when I'm finished, and I'm doing three loads of laundry.

Last edited by Michelle; 05-23-2007 at 03:33 PM.
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 03:38 PM   #11  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

OMG SUSAN! I completely forgot...wasn't thinking. I was watching part of The View yesterday and saw the bachelor and his new love on there. Would have watched last night but Law & Order CI & SVU was on, couldn't miss the finales. I don't think I have watched one of the bachelor shows since the very first one. WTG on the water drinking! Woohoo, glub, glub...

MICHELLE...I will never understand the need for people to be rude to others. You must be very proud of your DD. Doesn't it seem like they grow up tooooo fast?! Speaking of your sis...hope she is doing better.

Getting ready to get off the computer as soon as I head to Amazon...owe DD a gift card.

Take care ladies...chat with ya's tomorrow!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 05:02 PM   #12  
RosieKate

I'm back!

The promotion was way too cute...and I got a little teary, especially when everybody sang "Goodnight Irene". It has been a good preschool for my daughter for which I will be eternally grateful. She is so ready for kindergarten!

Cristina - thanks for commenting on the blog. Sitting is harder than I thought it would be, but I am plugging away. The last couple of days have not gone well in that department. I bought some drive-thru and ate some of it in the car I also tend to taste while I cook. Today is better.

Susan - TY for your comment as well...I love the sweater and will get to wear it a little before it gets too warm. I have some ideas for the 20 pounder, but I gots ta lose 9 more pounds first Hope you get to see M soon. I watched ATR last night, too. I didn't catch much of the season, but it did seem to be a little more bimbo-free than in the past - thank goodness. Still lots of crying in the limo....

Michelle - I am sorry others have been rude to you - I get irritated when I hear about stuff like that. I figure we are all here to support one another - why should anyone want to be rude? It's so silly - but I am glad our thread is warm and welcoming and that you feel comfortable here - I do too!

Sassy - all that walking around does count! It all counts. Yeah we need to sweat, but all the strolling adds up to an active lifestyle - which is what we should be striving for....that's what will keep the lbs. off. I heard the expression "Sweet Sassy Molassy" today and thought of you ...watch out...you may have a new nickname ( hee hee)

Went to Costco today and was pleasantly surprised by the variety of organic things they have now. I was able to get spinach and romaine. I also saw organic tortilla chips and pretzels. I saw some chicken burritos, too, but thought they had too many calories. Wish they'd get organic whole wheat tortillas - that would make me extra happy. But I was very pleased with the produce and the pretzels for sure.

HI to everyone else - hope you are having a good day
Old 05-23-2007, 06:34 PM   #13  
kitty Momo

Michelle I think the avatar with you and your daughter is very nice! Not many of The Bachelors have worked out but it is fun to watch the ladies fall all over the guy. Some of them are so funny.

Katy - I bet the promotion from preschool made you teary! How sweet. So, is it her last day of school? Gaby will get out I think June 8th. Tonight her teacher is making a home visit. Gaby will be thrilled to show her all the cats. I hope my mother behaves! lol

I can't believe you forgot Cristina!!!! ugh..it was an ok show. Bevin looked like she was wearing a prison outfit. She is very pretty, I hope she will be ok and finds a man that deserves her. I watched Dancing with the Stars afterward and wanted Laila Ali to win, I think she is so great. She is also like 178 pounds- wow - she is beautiful and carries it welll.........she is also really tall too.

ok- I am going to get my Gaby and go home. I drank 70 ozs of water. Speaking of pretzels I bought some at TJ's that are called Slim Pretzels - they are really good - just little chip thingies.......lol

k- adios! and hello to everyone else!!

Old 05-23-2007, 07:42 PM   #14  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Talking Hi Miss Cristina and to Everybody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrouFrou View Post
Hello ladies...

SASSY...hey, walking IS exercise! Whether you are doing it at a fast pace or not, you are walking/moving! Do you have a pedometer? If not maybe you should get one and aim for the 10,000 steps they recommend. I know it helped me when I first started walking. I always did more just to get those steps in. I need to get another one...I broke it, lol! Hope you are enjoying your time with your mom.

Yes Cristina!! lol. Seems like I've heard that before...... Yeah I need to get me one of those pedometer thingys as I can walk around work, I did that last week, taking the longer way around, etc. Every little bit helps I guess. I really want to get a bike, but I want one that won't fall apart once I sit on it or that costs a fortune! lmao. My mom is having a good time, at least she looks like she is.......today is her bday..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrouFrou View Post
HI MICHELLE, JULES, SUE & SusanNYC! HI LADIES!!

Not much going on today. For some reason I overslept...didn't get up until after 9, yikes! Supposed to get some severe weather today...you wouldn't know it looking out the window. The sun is shining and it is nice, windy as heck, but nice all the same. Went to the park but only did one lap-3/4 of a mile.It is too windy and there were tons of kids there. Guessing it was their last day of school party. Cracked me up because there were only 4 adults and looked like about 60 kids if not more. No one seemed to be really watching them...they were all over. But I will do more on the treadmill once I get off the computer. Didn't really feel up to walking yesterday but for some reason I had a burst of energy and did over 1.5 miles. Felt good too! Anywho...getting some laundry done and will do a little bit of cleaning also.

Take care ladies and I hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday!
It was HOT here today........... WTG on the walking. Once you get your laundry done, feel free to stop by and do mine! LMAO!

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 11:03 AM   #15  
kitty Momo

Good Morning!

I am just getting in the office. My assistant sent an email last night saying she was off Thurs and Fri - cute, nice to know. Maybe this is enough to get her fired? We can hope she is rude to everybody and argues when given something to do. blah - blah

I fell asleep with Gaby last night at 7:30pm. I guess I was tired, I should probably go have my blood checked again for anemia.

I woke up and got ready for the day. Ate a banana and oatmeal - along with a slimfast. I have my first 33 oz bottle of water filled ! So, look forward to a good day - the weather here is very nice - not too hot or cold.

wish you all a good day!!!