Old 05-21-2007, 09:27 AM   #1  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Default Weekly Thread 5/21 - 5/27

Hi ladies! I had an OK weekend and I have WI tonight. How is everyone?

lawschoolmom - My family is completely supportive, but some of my friends do sabotage me. I don't think they do it on purpose though, they just don't care too much about what they eat. I hope that doesn't happen this time with your mom. If it doesn't, maybe you can have a serious talk with her and tell her how it bothers you.

Kier - HELLO there! How are you doing with the Operation Summer Wedding ?

Ali - Where have you been?!?! How are you doing? What does your new program involve? I know what you mean about switching up and not being motivated. Sometimes we just need a change!
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 10:08 AM   #2  
going thin

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'3

Can I Join you? I have been lurking the past couple of weeks. My name is Tracy and when I started my WL program I was 208 and last week hit 185. I have three children that keep me extremely busy and I run a daycare.
This past weekend was somewhat rotten for me but I have this nasty sore throat and resorted to the ice cream in the fridge. (probably should have ran out and got something else) Anyway I am hoping to maintain or lose just a little bit this week. I WI on Thursday so I can probably still work off the weekend binge!!
stengel150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 04:05 PM   #3  

Sure Tracy, everyone is welcome to join!

Old 05-22-2007, 08:41 AM   #4  

Down a pound at WI last night - woohoo!
Old 05-22-2007, 10:41 AM   #5  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Ladies:
Today I'm back OP with Food planned and Everything. Ove the weekend I was BAD and took the get out of jail free card at WI I still got on the scale tho b/c While I didn't want it official I wanted to see the damamge (24 hours of driving over the weekend had my legs balloon fabulous) so I'm up .6 BUT! I'm getting down to business got some healthy stuff at the store and am ready to rock
I also decided I'm going to try to earn at least 1 activity pt per day I know its little but My new Mantra is Consistency!
Tracy!! Welcome!! you sound like a busy woman YOU CAN DO IT!
Lori!! Congrats lady you are doing GREAT!
bbl
Kier
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 02:45 PM   #6  
Katie

S/C/G: 190/see ticker/135

At my weigh in on Saturday I had an "m" which means my weight didn't change. I'm not too discouraged though since I know I did mess up a bit last week. This week has been going well so far but I'm going on vacation this weekend so I'm really worried about staying OP throughout that.
fireflytrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 08:36 AM   #7  

firefly - Staying the same is SO much better than gaining! Congrats on the maintenance

Kier - Way to go on getting back on track!!

Last night I had some more color done on my left sleeve. She hit some sensitive spots and getting close to the end of the 3 hours, I was just so DONE and all my energy was spent trying to deal with it and breathing through. So worth it though, because it looks great! I only have 3 sessions left
Old 05-23-2007, 11:03 AM   #8  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey
Lori I will definitely check out your myspace for new pics. I love tats just not pain! Day 2 Back on Track! yesterday I hit my points exactly and wasn't hungry
However I did have a bad Lean Cuisine experience I think its called fiesta chicken. . .Just say No! it was DRY and made my stomach hurt later
I made a goal to earn 1 activity pt per day I have to figure out how to do it today I think I will march to the TV either before or after coffee with the girls.
yesterday I had PT and earned 2. I want to earn them Not use them!
ok this is a totally TMI question. . .do you guys ever feel than when you're eating Healthy it's harder to go to the bathroom? If I eat garbage I can go no problem if not I'm bonding with a bottle of Colace
Katie Nothing wrong with an M just keep working!
Old 05-23-2007, 11:35 AM   #9  

Kier - that's hard for me to answer, as I've had GI issues and take colace every day anyway... haha. But maybe when you are eating bad food your stomach just gets it out as quick as possible?
Old 05-23-2007, 05:38 PM   #10  
Running Babe

Hi All,

I've been doing great actually! I have been exercising every day and I have a 10K run on Saturday so that should be fun!

Lori: It's basically an exchange program... A little more protien, plenty of fruits and veggies... The only thing lacking is starches... I get some, but not a lot... I am down 5.4lbs since last week!!

Kierie: Yah, you're doing amazing!!

Tracy: Welcome!!

Cheers!

Ali
Sweater Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 11:30 AM   #11  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Ali you're kicking some butt!
LAst night I used some flex points but I didn't use it as an excuse to fall off the wagon. . .The last few days Ive been having a sandwhich in a low carb tortilla for breakfast and it's really helped the hunger factor!
Also switched to Omega 3 plain soy milk in my coffee. It was on sale but it gives a nice creamy texture and 4 oz is 1.25 pts
Lor I've decided to resign myself to taking the colace increasing fiber and alternating days I take iron
Does anyone have good weekend plans?
I have a wedding this weekend so most of my flex points will go to that along with Dancing all night activity pointS!
Old 05-25-2007, 11:53 AM   #12  

Kier - Well taking iron pills right there will sort of.. um... make you "not go" as much. The colace should help. Don't increase your fiber too much, either because that can have the same effect as taking iron

Ali - I can't even do a 5K... sheesh! Actually, I just can't run because of my asthma. I try to jog a bit every now and then, but usually its half jogging half walking. Or just walking

I've been doing well this week, staying on plan. But I got on my home scale this morning and I haven't lost at all, in fact I gained... ? Probably just a fluctuating day. I don't look too much into that stuff. I have been eating LATE this week though (after 7pm) and that needs to stop!
Old 05-27-2007, 11:50 PM   #13  
going thin

Hey! I had a miserable week health wise but stayed the same on Thursday morning when I weighed in! I ended up in the hospital with pneumonia and dehydration! Still trying to recover and feeling a bit better!
Looks like a good week had by all. I like your mini goals I will have to add one to mine!
Old 05-28-2007, 08:25 AM   #14  
One Busy Mom!

S/C/G: 149/166/130

Height: 5' 4"

Can I join here too? My name is also Tracy. I am 29, on WW. I joined in january... started at 154 and am now down to 137. I still have a while to go, but I'm techinically only .8 away from 2 pounds over my "goal" which means I won't have to pay any more...

I am SAHM, 3 kids. We are very alike, Tracy-who-posted-above-me!!!
Treighsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 09:57 AM   #15  
going thin

Welcome Tracy! I usually don't meet to many that spell the name the same way! Great job on your weightloss. I am feeling very positive vibes for this week going forward. I am starting to feel better.
I have a girl and 2 boys! The girl is 11 and the boys are 8 and 1!