View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 08:49 AM   #11
Nikki128

S/C/G: 198/170/130

Height: 5'3

Hi Ladies-

Marie-You look amazing. I don't know why but I pictured you as a brunette. Kind of funny the images we can make in our heads. I hope you are feeling less bummed today.

Penny- That must have been great to meet Judy. I am glad you two got that chance.

Well ladies I am a graduate !! It feels so good. Yesterday went pretty well. My mom and dad did not kill eachother lol. However, after spending a day with dad mom is in some nasty mood. Oh wells. I graduated with honourable mention for achieving a 3.7 GPA. It was very exciting. Last night I had the most delicious dinner. However, I only ate about a third of it and gave the rest away. This was my way to try and make sure I did not gain from it. I have a job perspective lined up so everyone keep your fingers crossed , candles lit or prayers going whichever you believe in. I can use all the positive vibes I can get. I started my July 4 challenge for myself. I lowered the lossto 10 pounds so I can meet it this time. I feel so good today I guess it is because I have all my non work time to myself. I am looking forward to doing alot of house cleaning. Getting rid of the old always makes me feel better.

Nikki

Never Regret Anything .. At one point it was exactly what YOU wanted!
Nikki128 is offline   Reply With Quote